Suddenly he saw someone running towards them. Taehyung stopped on his way when he saw jungkook running towards him..

"Put him down" jungkook said and Taehyung did.. he was too afraid to ask anything now.. Taehyung saw jungkook doing some rituals type things.. as jungkook kept his hand on JIMIN's head and blew on his face.. the bleeding stopped.. jimin opened his eyes for a second and then close it again.. this is the moment Taehyung realised that this boy isn't any Normal human .. and his suspicions were true about this boy..

"This man is a Healer"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said "you probably have many questions now but we need to take jimin from here first"

Taehyung and jungkook took jimin to his home..

_________

Currently jimin was laying on his bed.. his grandpa sitting there next to him.. Taehyung and jungkook were on the rooftop of their house.. both male were silent.. looking at the sight of busy city..

"So you're the healer?" Taehyung decided to break the silence

"I am" jungkook answered

"How do you know who i am?"

"Come on Lucifer.. who doesn't know you?"

"What are you doing in jimin's house?" Taehyung asked

"Living" jungkook said with a straight face and Taehyung closed his eyes in annoyance.. he took a deep breath and said again

"I mean what are your motive behind staying here? There's a reason why you're protecting him.. how did you came at the place when jimin was unconscious.. no one called you there..you get to know yourself.. why you're protecting him? What's your motive?"

"I have my own reason and i don't think I'm obliged to tell you everything " jungkook replied..

"If you don't tell me i will get it out from you.. "  Taehyung said glaring and smirking at the younger male..

"You haven't changed at all Lucifer " jungkook said
Taehyung was surprised because he sounded like he knows him really well..

Before Taehyung could say anything they heard a voice

"Jimin woke up " the old man standing on the door of rooftop said and Jungkook ran towards jimin's room .. Taehyung went too.. jungkook entered but Taehyung didn't..
He was standing on the door .. watching everything from behind..

He saw jungkook sitting next to jimin holding his hand..

"Kookie?" Jimin said

"I'm here.. don't worry.. nothing happened to you "

"No.. you're lying.. something must be wrong here.. why is it happening again and again? Am i sick? Am i going to die? Should i check it on Google?" Jimin said and Taehyung's eyes widen on the thought of this happened before as well..

Hearing jimin's words jeon let out a chuckle.. he bent over and kissed jimin's head and said "nothing happened to you jimin.. you're not sick.. I'll not let anything happen to you.. but i thought you're smart. But"

"But what?"

"You were actually thinking about goggling it? Like Google will tell you you will die in 5 minutes even when you sneeze.. you really trust Google about it?" Jeon said and jimin laughed a little..

In these days jimin and jeon has become closer.. it's nothing romantic or anything.. it's like a pure platonic bonding.. jeon became a family to jimin

But Taehyung wasn't aware of it. He felt a pang in his heart watching jeon kissing jimin's head.. he clutched his fists tight.. but then questioned this feeling.. why he felt like that? probably it's his evil sins taking over his heart .. that's what he thought.. but still he didn't like what he saw there.. so he immediately walked out from the house..

___________ vote and comment ________

"Love always come in a unexpected way"

Hope you liked it.. vote if you like this story...

Vote or imma bite you all

Tata.