But when Buck put two fingers inside Eddie, prepping him, Eddie felt no fear, he really wanted this. he was ready. this was the last thing he needed to feel like himself.

"Evan," He moaned out softly, opening his eyes.

"yea, mi mundo," Buck whispered softly.

"i need you, please," he begged as he still continue to let out soft moans at Bucks fingers.

"are you positive," Buck asked once more. he needed Eddie to be a hundred percent sure.

"i've never been more sure about anything these last couple of weeks," Eddie informed. Buck kissed his lips softly.

he grabbed the lube from the bed side drawer and put some on his hand, tossing the tube to the side. he jerked his dick for a moment, looking at a needy, helpless Eddie.

the sight of him, begging without speaking, his back slightly arched with his legs bent and spread, and his breaths came out as moans.

"safe word," Buck asked softly aligning himself with Eddie.

"vanilla," Eddie reassured him and Buck only nodded. Buck slid the tip in, making Eddie let out a moan. he leaned over Eddie's torso, and Eddie put his hand on Bucks lower back, lightly pressing him in, the other still around Bucks neck.

his mouth slightly agape as he looked up at Buck, longing in his eyes. Buck leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss to Eddie's lips as he began to thrust in and out of him.

Eddie's hand fell from Bucks back to the mattress and Buck moved to grab it, interlacing their fingers. Eddie smiled as tears entered his eyes.

this was different than his ever given to Eddie, it was gentle and loving. he moved his free hand to Bucks cheek, Buck leaning down to kiss his lips as he continued to thrust deep inside of him.

Eddie moaned into it, sending a shiver down Bucks spine. god those sounds drove Buck insane, he could listen to them all day. sweat glistened both of their bodies and Buck let go of Eddie's hand, moving it to his thigh, gripping it softly.

Eddie let out a loud moan, officially unable to keep his moans contained as his hole tightened around Bucks cock. nothing about this was rough and it made him feel completely different.

Buck pulled away from the kiss seeing as Eddie was barely coherent at this point, leaning into Eddie's neck, inhaling his sent. Eddie couldn't even form words because of the way he was feeling right now. Buck reached for his hand again, feeling how close Eddie was. Eddie used his thumb to tap Bucks hand three times.

"i love you too, baby," Buck whispered, kissing his neck softly. Eddie felt a knot form in his stomach, his stomach tightening as Bucks thrusts got harder. he felt a tingling sensation throughout his body and it felt like his arms and legs were going numb. soon, he felt a warm liquid on his abdomen, and a loud, breathless moan left his body, feeling Buck cum inside of him at the same time.

Buck didn't even know the right words to explain how he felt. his whole body got warm and a shiver went down his spine as he felt Eddie crumble beneath him. he was able to do this to him, no one else. Eddie trusted him enough. they were both high on their releases, barely being able to catch their breaths as Buck rode out their highs.

Buck pulled out, laying beside Eddie. he pulled him to his chest, letting him catch his breath.

"fuck, Evan, that was-" Eddie whispered, looking up at Buck as he cut himself off, "amazing,"

Buck only laughed, kissing Eddie's head. he check the time on his phone, 11:02.

"shower, bath?" Buck asked softly, leaning over Eddie.