"Ye- yeh sab galat hai Sidharth. Hath chhodo. We can't be doing this." She gave up and admitted what she felt about it.

"Should have thought of all that before coming on to me." He told her, releasing her slowly.

"Haawww! I came on to you? I did that?!" She questioned him, he sounded as if he was accusing her.

"Toh, aisa nahi hai toh kya hai? Tune yeh sab start kiya hai. Ha ke na?" He asked her.

"Tune bhi toh response diya na? Ke mai akeli hi tere peeche padi thi?" She retorted angrily.

"Toh aise kyu kar rahi hai jaise mai tere peeche pada hu?" He replied with another question.

"Yeh galat hai Sidharth. Sheena teri behen jaisi hai toh.. mai aur tu? Yeh nahi hona chahiye." She told him. Since he knew everything from the beginning so there was no running away from the obvious fact that scared her.

"Hmm." He nodded. Even though not a single cell inside him wanted to agree with her but he couldn't let it slide that she shouldn't do anything that she doesn't want to.

"Aur sorry. Mujhe aisa thappad nahi marna chahiye tha. Mai panic karne lagi. Sorry." She apologized further.

"It's okay. Maine socha nahi tha tu aise maaregi." He chuckled, recalling how shocked he was when she did that.

"Aage se nahi hoga." She mumbled. She sheepishly smiled, looking down to hide her face. She felt so embarrassed.

"Kya nahi hoga? Thappad ya.." He teased, asking her. Either the kiss or the slap.

"Dono! Yaar Sidharth, ja yaha se. It's already so difficult and you're not helping." She replied, gesturing him to leave.

"I'm sorry what?" He was surprised by what she just said.

That was when Shehnaaz realized that she was talking too much. She blurted out something she shouldn't have. It was the truth anyway, she was so attracted to him and staying away from him was really not an easy task because so was he.

"What do you mean difficult?" He stepped forward, asking her further about it.

"This! This is difficult!" She sounded frustrated as she responded by pushing him against the door such that the door was closed. With her hands on his chest, she stepped closer to him, tipped on her toes and inched higher to kiss him.

It didn't take him more than another second to slip his arm around her to pull her even closer into the kiss. He bent down a little and captured her lips properly, caressing her full and plump upper lip with his when his face angled hers to let them ease into each other.

She cupped his face and moved her lips in sync to finally be able to do the thing she had been meaning to and waiting for. He tasted like the scotch they had been enjoying a while ago. She was feeling so hot and anxious at the same time, the way he deepened the kiss but he wasn't hurrying into it, nor was he kissing her lightly. Their kiss just had this intensity, this passion and this force that was driving them further towards each other. It was like he would eat her off, he sucked her lips in such a consumable manner that she felt like she was drowning.

"Fuck!" The two muttered simultaneously as they parted. They did the absolute opposite of what was just decided.

"Ja yaar Sidharth." She looked away as she said that. Leaning against the almirah and closing her eyes in dread. She was breathing heavily and feeling burdened as she saw him leave without another word spoken.

The next day, the entire house was running around to finish the last few customs left before the muhurat. Shehnaaz didn't see Sidharth much during the day and it made her feel all the more anxious. She felt guilty as if she had taken advantage of the situation. She was the one who began to showcase her interest in him, kissed him twice but again it was her who was pushing him away like some playboy.