Sparks

its been a week since everything, sasuke and saskura ended up becoming friends.

nauto is about to leave the school when sakura comes running up to him yelling, sasuke walking not far behind.

" NARUTOOOOO, theres gunna be a party at kibas house tonight. you and sasuke are both coming with and you have no choice!"

sakura forced them both to go to narutos to pick out the outfits.

sakura is now getting all her makeup out and trying to figure out what look to do for the party.

"this is sooo boring" naruto whispered to sasuke slightly annoyed.

"wanna go get food from the kitchen as an excuse to get out of this?" sasuke replied quietly.

"we are gunna go get food." sasuke said to sakura.

they both head down to the kitchen and start searching for food.

"do me a favor and dont make a mess dumbass." naruto spat.

"its already a mess in here, you are a slob sunshine" sasuke spat back at naruto

"im gunna kick your ass!"

"try me!"

"get your shit together you two, its time to go." sakura yelled from the stairs.

both boys sigh heavily as they grab their things and slowly walk to the car pouting.
Naruto and sasuke both spent the car ride looking out their windows as sakura drove.

As they walked into the house the party had already started
"I'm gunna go wonder" Naruto says to both of his companions before walking off.

"Wanna go raid the alcohol?" Sakura suggested to sasuke with a sly smirk
"Is that even a question?" Sasuke reply's as both the raging alcoholics run directly to the kitchen.

After a few minutes of wondering naruto found himself sitting on the couch in the basement drinking some random alcohol concoction that kiba handed him.
"Why are you sitting down here alone?" An unfamiliar voice called out from the top the of the basement stairs.
"I like to get drunk before socializing" Naruto laughed.
"Understandable" the stranger laughed in return
"Uzumaki naruto" Naruto says introducing himself.
"Gaara" the red haired boy replied
"Nice to meet you. How come I've never seen you before?" Naruto asked
"I go to the school in the next town over, but I have friends here and they invited me" he smiled
"Oh who?"
"Shikamaru, Neji, and tenten"
"Really?!? they have never mentioned you before!" Naruto laughed
"Yeah,we haven't hung out in a long time till now"
The two boys talked for about 10 minutes before shikamaru,sakura and sasuke came down
"We have been looking for you everywhere naruto!" Sakura yelled with sasuke standing silently next to her
"And I've been looking for you gaara, it seems you have found the famous Naruto." Shikamaru said.
"I am not famous, I just know a lot of people.." Naruto replied
"Turns out we have a lot in common" gaara laughed
Sasuke felt a sting in his chest. He acted on it right away.
He rushed towards naruto and grabbed his wrist, Naruto felt a sort of spark when sasuke touched him. Sasuke then rushed him out of the room.
"You don't wanna be associated with him naruto." Sasuke spat as he threw narutos hand down. "And who are you to tell me who I can hang out with?!" Naruto yelled back.
"I'm just warning you! He's not a good guy. And you'll find that out soon enough!" Sasuke yelled as he walked back down to the basement.
"So like, are they..together?" Gaara whispered to sakura.
"As if. They can hardly stand eachother" she replied.
"Let's go sakura." Sasuke said from the top the stairs with Naruto behind him.
"Coming!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs