Part 3: sunshine

That night sasuke layed awake at night. He couldn't stop thinking about if Naruto was going to tell people.
So he gave into his impulses and texted Naruto.
"You better keep your damn mouth shut naruto." Sasuke said in his text to the blond.

"Like I'd tell anyone. For one. It's not really my business to talk about, I'm not that much of an asshole you know. And second, I really don't care enough to tell anyone anyway. So don't get your pretty little self worried." Naruto replied to the message.

"Aww you think I'm pretty." Sasuke replied.

"Relax, I'm not one of your fuck buddies. I just like to fuck up your face sometimes."

"Sounds like someone is flirting with me."

"Fuck you." Naruto replies

"When and where sunshine?" Sasuke said sarcastically.

Naruto scoffed and left sasuke on open.

The next day in class naruto looked up at the classroom door and noticed sasuke walk in.
He sighed heavily.
Sasuke sat down next to Naruto since it was the only open seat.
"Sup pretty boy" Naruto whispered to sasuke
"If you don't shut your mouth I'll do it for you." Sasuke replied
"Aww how nice of you!" Naruto spat back sarcastically

Later in the day as Naruto is walking down the hall with his friends he accidentally bumped into someone, some dude he's never seen.
"Want to fucking watch where you're going dick?!" The stranger yells from a few feet away.
"I'll kick your ass!" The stranger yells once more as he starts to walk towards Naruto.
As he's about to approach Naruto someone comes up behind him, it was sasuke.
Without even stoping or glancing at anyone sasuke swiftly tripped the stranger and he fell onto the ground, without a look sasuke kept walking.
The guy scoffed as he got up and walked away in the opposite direction.
"Now why the actual hell did sasuke just help? Now I'm concerned."  Naruto said as he looks at his friends confused.
"He's something, that's for sure..." Naruto whispered under his breath.

After school naruto walks out to the parking lot to talk to sasuke about earlier.
"Ok so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you helped me earlier. Why?" Naruto asked hesitantly
"I have no idea what you're talking about." Sasuke replied bluntly
"Now if you're just going to be a fucking asshole, I'll kick your ass right here!" Naruto spat.
Sasuke grabbed Naruto by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against his car.
"You're welcome to try if you like." Sasuke reply's
"Nahhh I wouldn't wanna ruin that pretty face of yours sweetheart." Naruto slightly smirked.
Sasuke then let Naruto go and got into his car, he rolled the window down before leaving.
"Call me sweetheart again and we will be having separate problems naruto." Sasuke smirked sarcastically.
"Sorry you're not my type." Naruto replied teasing sasuke
"You sure about that sunshine?"
Sasuke replied as he drove off without letting Naruto speak.