See right through you

After the party they were all too drunk to drive so they all walked to naruto's since it was close.
"You guys can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" Naruto said.
They all got into their sleeping spots and Naruto fell asleep almost right away
While sasuke felt himself lost in thought.
"I can see right through you ya know.." sakura spoke
"Huh?" Sasuke replied
"You care for him. You worry about him. You try to hide it but you can't hide it from me. Naruto is just an idiot and can't see it."
Sasuke's train of thought halted. He wondered if she could be right. But it was crazy. She was crazy. There was no way she was right about that.
"I don't know what you're talking about.." he spoke
"Mhmm.. sureeee" sakura teased. She then flipped over on her side and drifted off to sleep, Leaving sasuke to his thoughts once more.

Naruto woke up around 5:30 am with about 3 hours till school started.
*damn it why am I up so early..* he thought as he yawned.
Naruto got up and walked out to the kitchen to make some cereal, but halted when he noticed sasuke sitting at the table eating.
"Why are you up?" Naruto asked his strange house guest.
"I could ask you the same thing dumbass." Sasuke sighed as he continued to eat.
"It's to early for this, can we just eat in silence like two normal people?" Naruto asked with a yawn
"I agree." Sasuke replied as he took another bite.
Both boys decided to sit and watch tv on the couch for a while till sakura got up.
"Damn I didn't expect you guys to be so quiet, I'd normally come out here to you guys fist fighting" sakura giggled
"We agreed to both shut up and sit in silence since it's too early." Sasuke replied
Naruto just nodded in agreement
"You guys wanna head over to kibas and hangout with everyone till school starts? I heard they all slept over there." Sakura yawned
Both boys nodded and got up off their spots on the couch.
They all got dressed and headed to kiba's.