Synopsis

third person pov*

third person pov*

Adelaide Willows, is the 2nd child of the Willows siblings. She is Kind, Compassionate, Smart, Fearless, Loyal the list goes on. Being one of the favorite daughters of Aphrodite but one of the most neglected as well, but she was one of the most gifted and talented demi-god of the generation. Adelaide only lacked in the source of finding her own love, her own story of happiness.

Adelaide grew up around love, her older brother Adam found love at camp Ms. Sierra Carmen from the Apollo cabin, who also happens to be one of her best friends. Her mother and father having one of the greatest love stories ever, ending with the three Willows children. Casey Rivera, Adelaide's half-sister fell in love with Marcus Castellan.

Everywhere she went people fell in love with her, except she just couldn't find the one she wanted. The Willows were known in the actual world as the children of Richard Willows one of the richest men in the world. They were known as the three wonders in the Greek world or more camp-half blood.

Adam Willows the oldest at 15. He's caring, strong, and good - looking according to other girls. Alora the youngest at 9, she was the sassiest out of the three, loved for her sense of humour, and sarcasm. And then there's Adelaide the 12 year old girl, totally destined to save the world. She's the type of girl, that cares a lot about everyone, has a strength in almost every combat way, amazing sense of humour and is smart for her age. Friends with most kids at camp, and lives for the sensation of love.

This is Adelaide's story, her story about falling in love, growing up, and learning just how much everything means to her, but at what cost?

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm so excited!!! I've loved the show and I have just wanted to write one so here we are. This is more Adelaide's back story but don't worry, I haven't spilled all the tea yet! Stay tuned!!!

Love from Z

(words 347)