seeing the easter bunny!

*PK, Mike and the kids all see the Easter Bunny! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! The kids current ages are: John is almost eleven, Blakelyn and Paisley are seven and a half, Grayson is five, Ensley is four, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston are three, Lainey is nineteen months and Toby is eight months old! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧺🐇😍❤️*

March 24th (One Week Before Easter)

"We gonna see da Easter Bunny! Da Easter Bunny! Da Easter Bunny! We gonna see da Easter Bunny! La la laaaaa!" Wiley sings as he sits in his car seat, waiting for his siblings to all load up in the family van.

"Ba ba ba!" Toby babbles in his car seat, holding his teether toy and chews on it.

"I hear ya talkin' Toby! Sweet boy! Are you ready to see the Easter Bunny? It's gonna be your very first time!" Mike says, double checking Toby is buckled in.

"Aaaaa!" Toby squeals happily as he smiles, showing his four teeth.

*Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Lainey and Toby's Easter Bunny outfits*

Weston grabs Addelyn's dress because he likes the texture of it and Addelyn gets very annoyed about it.

"Wes! Dtop it!" Addelyn says, smacking Weston and Weston pouts, smacking her back.

Addelyn almost cries but PK quickly calms her down, not wanting her upset before the Easter Bunny pictures.

"Hey hey hey. No arguing please. We are going to see the Easter Bunny so we all have to be good." PK says as he helps Lainey in her car seat.

"Dtop it!" Addelyn says to Weston again and PK redirects him with a toy.

"Here Wes, do you wanna hold this? It is almost the same texture as Addy's dress." PK says as Weston smiles, holding the toy.

"Addy, Wes just likes the texture of your dress. You know how you like to hug your teddy bear because of how it feels? That's why." PK explains to Addelyn and Addelyn nods, understanding what he meant.

"Oh!" Addelyn says happily, holding Weston's hand, causing PK to smile. 

Weston holds Addelyn's hand back and then smile at each other.

PK makes sure Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Lainey and Toby are all buckled in.