two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!

*The Creedon-Van Reekums celebrate the twins' Blakelyn and Paisley's fifth birthday with family and friend! Love • Bree 👸🏼👸🏼*

Today is Blakelyn and Paisley's FIFTH birthday and birthday party!

Five years ago on June 14th, Blakelyn Lorie and Paisley Florence Creedon-Van Reekum were born to their parents PK and Mike and big brother John who was three years old at the time!

Their great grandma Pat also known as GP or Grandma Pat in the family, chose their birthday which is something extremely special both girls will always remember!

PK and Mike were both very shocked when they found out they were having twins and then again when they found out they were having two girls!

Blakelyn and Paisley just graduated pre-kindergarten a few weeks ago they will both be in kindergarten, going to the same school as John!

Right now, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy are all downstairs finishing up getting the house all princessfied for the twins' birthday party!

John is sitting on the living room floor, watching over Addelyn, Wiley and Weston play with their new baby toys! The triplets are all happily mobile now!

All three babies can crawl and roll around the floor which keeps everyone busy and on their feet!

Ensley and Grayson are sitting on the couch together and they are watching a few episode of Bluey!

Right now, Blakelyn and Paisley are getting many pictures taken of them in their birthday dresses!

"Stand by the balloon and the happy birthday, girls!" Mike says with a cheeky smile at Blakelyn and Paisley.

Blakelyn and Paisley both giggle and smile at Mike as they walk over to the balloon and happy birthday sign!

Blakelyn and Paisley stand on each side of the golden 5 balloon and playfully pose for PK and Mike making both of them laugh and smile.

"Beautiful girlies!" PK says in a babyfied voice at the twins making them giggle and smile at PK

"Thank you, Daddy!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK happily.

"You two are beautiful girlies!" Mike says happily to Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Thank you, Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to Mike happily.

"Okay, girlies! Say birthday girl!" PK says to Blakelyn and Paisley

"Birthday girl!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison as they smile at Mike and PK.