Meet The New Nanny

Start from the beginning

I shot her a glare and she shrugged it off before she grabbed a cup of water to take a sip while winking at me, so I just left while closing the door to get back to (Y/N) and keep him from hearing her.

(Bri's POV)

*Splash*

I woke up quickly and gripped onto something I was on then noticed I was in a chair, in my boss's office. I rubbed the water off my face before I looked down a little to see that bat lady again.

 I rubbed the water off my face before I looked down a little to see that bat lady again

???-Morning. You don't mind helping me with sending my boss something, do you?

She just held up the employment papers and I saw that she signed them already, but like hell I was going to help her with shit. She already screwed me out of the job and I saw I wasn't even tied down, so I just stood up.

Bri-Why would I help you with anything, you freak of nature?!

???-Now, now Bri, you can be a big girl about this and help me or I'll find some other way and toss you out with your stuff and nowhere to go.

I have 5 places, and plenty of money, and fed up with these creatures, so that threat won't work on me. She saw me just glaring at her then she smirked before she reached behind her to pull out my phone then flew up to where I couldn't reach her. I saw her messing around on it, but I have a fingerprint lock, so that should keep her out.

???-Oh, who's Big Daddy? Oh, there's also Stud Muffin, The Destroyer, Mama's Bitch, and Hunk of Meat. Oh, you're a naughty girl. ~

Bri-Wh-What?... How did you get in?!

???-The better question is, what should you say in your next message?

Bri-Give me back my phone you bitch!

???-How about, "Stud Muffin, something came up and I think you should get tested. I got it from my other lover".

She showed me from up there before she tossed the papers down and hit the send button then my heart sank.

Bri-NO!!! STOP IT!!!

???-Calm down honey, you still got 4 left. Now, about those papers... Or I can talk to Big Daddy and-.

Bri-No, no, no, no! Y-You win!

I just picked up the papers and just quickly scanned them in the computer and she flew behind me to watch as I just did it before I turned back to her only to see my phone coming at me and I caught it. I also know her name now.

Rogue-There, that wasn't so hard. I think it would be best though if you're out of here by the end of the day since my things should be here tomorrow. Also if you could help by showing the men here to my room, that'll be amazing. Bye bye. ~

She just landed and I was going to grab something to hit her, but I got a very angry text back from "Stud Muffin" which made me think about how she knocked me out twice before. I fell to my knees in defeat as she left the office.