Seattle Day 1(Part Four).

Start from the beginning

"It's clear."

Joel and Ellie fought through several waves of infected down the train wreck all the way to the surface before finding a theater and decided to use it as shelter.

With Ellie managed to bring the power back to life, they both decided to take turn keeping guard.

But Ellie can't hide her worry about her significant other's wellbeing. Which Joel find hurtful.

"He'll be fine kiddo."

"I know... Just wish things could go smoother and faster..."

"Get some sleep. We'll find your boyfriend tomorrow."

~~

"If you don't mind, can you free me?"

The two Scars, or apostates as Emily called them, look up at (Y/N) after the question.

With every second passed, the more tension and doubts starting to creep in.

(Y/N) is a stranger to them, much as them to him. Why the fuck would they free him anyway.

"What are you?" The bald one asks first.

"Seriously? You too?"

"Ughh!!"

(Y/N) turns his gaze towards his sister Abby who's dangling opposite him. She's gonna die if it goes on.

"Lev..." The injured one, Yara nodded at the bald one, who is called Lev, giving him the okay signal.

But that's a twist.

He went over and free Abby instead.

Thanks to him, Abby was freed from her suffering and fell down on the ground.

Catching her breath for a moment, she would then look up at (Y/N) who's still unmoved from his spot.

*Click...."

That one fade clicking sound is all it takes to put everyone on edge.

Well except one who's in the most unfavorable position.

Abby put her finger over her lips, signaling the two Scars to stay silent.

"If you don't let me out of this rope in ten seconds," (Y/N) speaks up, startling the trio. "I'mma scream and y'all are probably gonna die."

*Click!? *Clickkkk....

Abby rushed over and took the rope off his neck, freeing him.

"Be quiet..." She whispers, but does he cares?

"What's the point? We're surrounded dummy. Now if you excuse me," He walked past Abby. "I'm on a mission."

"(Y/--"

"Demons!!"

Two clickers rushed at (Y/N) from the darkness.

He sidestep one of them, followed by a duck from the second clicker's hand and got behind it.

(Y/N) puts it into a sleeper hold, overpowering it with ease.

*Snikt!!

Lev quickly dealt with the first one, slitting it's throat.

"Demons? That's what you called them? What are you? Pilgrims?"

(Y/N) still has the sleeper hold on the struggling clickers, asking Lev the question.

"It's because they are."

"So the prophet is Jesus?"

*Click....