𝐍𝐨. 9

Rosalie Pov :

"Joseph answer," I whispered to myself.
"What do you wanna talk about?" Someone said. I looked around and saw him. Joseph. What is he doing here? Standing in my room. Looking into my eyes, smiling at me.

"Joseph?" I asked him confused. He smiled a bit.
"Joseph come down, here let's study later! I wanna go to a party!" I heard my brother shouting from downstairs.
"I'm coming!" Joseph shouted back, still looking into my eyes.

My hair was in a messy bun. My makeup was a mess and I had my pajamas on. He smirked.

"You're going to a party?" I asked him curious. He came a bit closer to me. I could smell the cigarette sent.
"Why? Do you wanna come with us?" He asked jokingly.
"I'm in 10 minutes ready," I said smiling proudly.

Still holding eye contact I quickly closed the door. I looked around in my room searching for a mirror. There's no way I'm going to be ready in 10 minutes.

I quickly put on a bit of makeup. I undid my hair and put on a short red and black dress. I put on my new high heels. I quickly sprayed myself with my favorite perfume and I walked the stairs down.

I smiled, seeing Joseph smirking and my brother looking annoyed.

"Took long enough," Valentin said letting out an annoyed groan, and we walked out of the door. Joseph looked a bit annoyed too.
"Are you going out looking like that?" He asked a bit curious.
"Yes, why?" I asked him as we were walking.

The sun had already set, and the sky had turned into a pitch-black color. The streetlights were warm yellow glow, it was cold but not too cold.

As we were walking down the street, he suddenly stopped and looked at me disapprovingly. "Your dress is too short," he said, before taking off his coat and placing it gently on my shoulders. I giggled and smiled a bit but my smile faded as I remembered, I disliked him so much. He's annoying and selfish.

He smirked and walked past me. I took off his jacket and pressed it into his hand. He raised one eyebrow and walked Behind me.

I followed Valentin towards a large and impressive-looking house that stood at the end of the street. There was loud music coming from the house, the door was open and there were people everywhere. We went inside and the first thing we saw were people drinking alcohol and people lying on the floor.

I had never been to a real party before so I didn't know what to do so I just followed Joseph around. As he talked to some girls I looked around and saw some boys looking in my direction. One of them smiled and waved at me.

I slowly smiled back as he started walking towards me. He came up to me and whispered.
"I'm Louis." He said and smiled at me.
"I'm Rosalie," I answered and looked up at him.

He was taller than me, his eyes were brown. He looked charming. As we were talking I felt uncomfortable, I could feel someone staring at me.

"Wanna dance?" He smiled at me and he stretched out his hand for me to accept. As I was about to give him my hand, Joseph suddenly came.

He took my hand and pulled me away from Louis. We were outside in the garden. He stared at me for a few minutes before he started talking.

"I know that boy, don't trust him. He's bad for you-"
"Oh, so you're better?" I interrupted him. He shook his head and looked deep into my eyes. He slowly opened his mouth like he wanted to say anything but he didn't.

He walked over to the stairs and sat down.

"I just want to protect you."
"Why? We're not friends or anything."
"You're my best friend's sister. Do you think I would still be friends with him if I didn't help you out this much?" He said and looked away from me.

"Don't you remember anything as we were Kids?" He asked me in a serious tone.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. I sat down next to him and waited for him to answer me. He took a deep breath before he started talking.

.
.
.

A/n :

728 words

Hii guysss, I'm so happy that so many of you guys like the story. But this is important so please read this :

The next chapter is going to be the Past when they were Kids. I hope you guys like the storyline.

Byyeee!!!!