𝐍𝐨. 3

Rosalie's Pov :

He looked at me and then knocked at someone's door.
"Wait, why did you knock there? We don't li-" I was about to say something but then someone opened the door. It was ...

DESCAMPS? Oh no...

"Joseph, how are you? What's that on your eye? You look so tough." My brother said and Joseph laughed.
"Girls like that." My brother said and started laughing, then looking at me.

He whispered in my ear that I should apologize. I looked at him and whispered.
"For what? Did he lose his eye because of me?" I said and my brother looked so mad.

Ugh I didn't even do anything...
"I'm so-" I wanted to apologize but suddenly his Mother came to the door. His mother, the woman who ran after him and wanted to throw him out.

"Oh, hello. Are you friends with Joseph? How great, come in, it's cold outside. Are you staying until dinner? I'm making soup right now." His Mother was very nice, not like the other day. My brother nodded and we went inside. Their house looked good, it was obvious that they had a lot of money.

We sat down in the living room and didn't talk much. My brother and Joseph talked and talked and I just sat there and looked out of the Window.

"So... Rosalie, didn't you want to tell me something?" Joseph said smiling arrogantly at me. I looked at my brother we nodded.
"I'm sorry." I looked down. I didn't even know why I needed to apologize to him.
"For what?"
"Eh... For... for being mean to you." I looked at my brother who didn't look at me. Was he still mad?

And they say girls are complicated...

Joseph and my brother started laughing. I just looked at them.
"I'm going home," I said and went towards the door.
Joseph just stared at me while my brother was still laughing.
"Oh, you're going already? It was nice to meet you, I'm happy that Joey's friends came to visit him." His Mother said and smiled. But wait... Joey??? I'm definitely going to tell Michele and Simone about this.

"Yes, Thank you," I answered her smiling. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I opened to door, said goodbye and went home.

When I arrived home I saw that my parents had come back. But are they staying longer this time? I saw more baggage than normal. I went inside and saw that my parents were sitting at the table.

"Hii, how are you Mom and Dad? I missed you guys so much." I smiled at them. I hugged both of them.
"I'm hungry, what do-" My dad interrupted me.
"Rosalie sit down we need to talk about something serious."
My dad looked at me and my mother started sobbing.

"We lost our jobs, and were looking for new ones but we can't find one fast enough. We need your help, we know your school grades have not been the better and you are a girl. Don't you think you could start looking for jobs and stop going to school?" My dad said seriously.

I was so sad, I had tears in my eyes. I always wanted to graduate and get a well-paid job.

"I need to go to school. You both know that! I could look for a part-time job. And Valentin could look for a job too. Please Mom and Dad please let me go to school, I will try my best to be good at school. Please..." I begged my parents.

They looked at each other and nodded.
"You know the library is looking for help. You could ask there tomorrow." My mom said.
"Wait, really? Thank you So much. I will try my best!" I smiled at them and they smiled back.

After that conversation, I went into my room and sat at my desk. I opened my books and studied. If I want to go to school then I need to be the best one.

"Rosalie dinner is ready." My mother shouted and I went into the dining room.

The next day :

I was walking with Michele and Simone to school. I told them all about last night.
"Don't worry you can do it." Michele encouraged me.
"Yes, but you were at Joseph's oh i mean Joey's house?" Simone said laughing so loud that everyone looked at us.

Simone was talking about something but I didn't listen, I was thinking the whole time 'my' new job later. What if they don't want me or don't accept me?

Suddenly everyone in front of us turned around to look behind us. I turned around to see why everyone was turning around and I saw Descamps. He was looking for someone with his eyes, and when he saw me he stared at me. He went to his friend and then suddenly looked at me angrily. Descamps started walking in my direction.

As he stood in front of me he looked very mad.
"Rosalie, come now!" He said to me took my hand and pulled me into a corner.

.
.
.

A/n :

851 words

Hii guys, thank you so much for more than 100 readers.
I'm so happy about this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Byyeee !!!!