𝐍𝐨. 1

Rosalie Pov :

It is the night before my very first day at my new school. I am nervous, so nervous I started sweating. I'll go for a walk, maybe that'll calm me down, and it was only 6 p.m. I put on a red sweater and a black skirt. I was putting on my coat when my brother yelled at me.

"ROSALIE WAIT!" My brother screamed at me
"Yes?"
"Can you go to the grocery store? We need food."

Since my mom and my dad were never home, we needed to do everything by ourselves. They would leave money on the table and then they would go for 1 month on a business trip.

"Ughh fine."
"Thank you. Oh, and I'm going out with my friends later, so I probably won't be home until 10 p.m." He gave me the money and closed the door.

As I was walking I put my hands in my pockets and I felt dried flowers and a bracelet. My at that time best friend gave them to me. I took it in my hand and looked at them. I walked past a narrow ally and just as I arrived at the main street, I ran into a person and fell on top of them. The dried flowers and my bracelet felt on the floor.

I tried to get up but accidentally kicked him.
"I'm so sorry-"
"JOSEPH WERE ARE YOU? COME BACK NOW!" Someone screamed.

Oh? OH IS HE A CRIMINAL? Before I could say anything held his hand in front of my mouth. 'Psh' he said to me.

"JOSEPH COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW." The woman screamed and ran towards us. He quickly picked up my stuff that fell and took my hand and pushed me into an alley. He then came after me and squeezed himself in. It was very tight here and we could barely stand in front of each other.

He was breathing so loud that I could hear it... or because we both stood in front of each other...

He is tall and wears glasses. He looks cute.

"Do we know each other?" I asked quietly.
"PSH be quiet!" He whispered to me.
Oh yes, he is a criminal, he's so rude.

He smells like cigarettes. Did he steal cigarettes or what did he do that this woman was looking for him?

"JOSEPH WHERE ARE YOU, I'LL COUNT TO 3 IF YOU'RE NOT HERE BY THEN, YOU'LL BE GROUNDED."
The woman continued screaming and walking towards us.

Oh, That's his Mother...

He came closer to me... now we were even closer than before. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his eyes. His dark brown eyes were so beautiful. I could feel his heartbeat and he probably felt mine too.

The woman ran screaming and counting to 3 around, asking everyone, if they saw her son.

"I WILL SEE YOU LATER, IF YOU'RE LATER THAN 8 PM AT HOME YOU'RE NOT JUST GOING TO BE GROUNDED... you will see. I WTHROWTROW YOU ON THE STREETS!"
The woman screamed one last time before walking away.

We still held our eye contact. He started smiling.
"Are you nervous?" He asked smirking
"Why?" I asked him back
"Your heart beats fast." He said to me.

We stand there for the next 2 minutes in this position, still looking into each other's eyes. His mother was no longer there. I remembered that I still didn't even go to the grocery shop.

"I-" I wanted to ask him something but he interrupted me
"You smell like roses. I'll smell like roses later because of you." He said and held his hand in front of his nose.
"And you smell like cigarettes, you should use perfume."

He's so rude and annoying. I tried getting out of this ally but I couldn't. OH NO, I'M STUCK...

"Move." He said, trying to move.
"I can't, It's too tight..." I said I was just about to get myself out when he suddenly pushed me and I fell, on my face...

I looked at himshockhook. I felt something coming out of my nose... BLOOD? held my hand on my nose to try to stop the bleeding, which didn't help.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I screamed at him angrily.
"Ohh your bleeding..." He said and acted shocked.
"WAIT really?" I said sarcastically.

He started laughing and then walked away. He walked over my legs while I was still sitting on the floor Leaving me here with blood coming out of my nose. Ugh, I hate him!

I came home, with 3 bags full of food and with a tissue in my nose. I put the bags on a chair and started unpacking all the things. There was so much that I had to unpack and organize everything in less than 30 minutes. Because my parents would come home the next day everything needed to look good, or else we might have to live with our aunt again.

I washed the dishes and then sat at my table and learned some Latin until the bell suddenly rang. I stood up and looked to see who was there. It was my brother and he looked drunk... not again. He does this every time, I'm so tired. And we also have school tomorrow.

"Are you stupid? We have school tomorrow." I said mad.

I went down the stairs to carry my brother the stairs up, but there was another person behind him... the boy from earlier. What is he going here..?

.
.
.

A/n :

919 words

Hii I'm so happy about this chapter. I hope you all like this chapter and enjoy it. I will try to update as often as I can.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know and I will try to fulfill them as best as possible.

Byeee!