𝐍𝐨. 7

Joseph's Pov :

I noticed that it looked like it was about to rain.

I looked in my window and saw Rosalie staring at me. I smiled at her but she quickly turned away. Cute.

As I was done, I walked into my room again.

She looked at me confused before shaking her head.
"I'm going home." She said and started packing her bag.

Rosalie Pov :

I saw that he was standing in the garden, leaning against a wall. He looked cute.

I quickly looked away and started to write again as he looked at me. But I was curious, why didn't I hear anything from him for the last 3 hours, not even an annoyed groan...

I looked at the book he was reading but he was on page 20... did he spend 3 hours reading 20 pages? He came in again smiling at me. I just shook my head.
"I'm going home," I said and started packing my bag.
"Already?" He asked confused.

I looked at him as he slowly started walking towards me. He grabbed a new cigarette and a pen and wrote something on the cigarette.

He gave me a cigarette with his number on it.
He said, "Do you want it?".
I knew it was wrong but I palmed it.

I took it and put it in my coat pocket and opened the house door when I suddenly saw that it was raining. How did I not notice that? I looked at Descamps who was also shocked.

"I guess you need to sleep over tonight. We can share a bed." He said joking and winked at me.
I don't know why but I felt something in my stomach... I took off my coat.

"So... what do we do now?" He asked curious.
"I don't know..." I looked at him before he started walking over to the living room.

"Let's continue studying-" I asked him but he interrupted me.
"No, I don't want to." He said and sat down, I sat down next to him. I looked at him confused. He looked at me before he started smiling. It was silence for a moment before he started talking.

"You know, I didn't just beat up the boys yesterday because they talked bad about you." He started talking.
"I had already argued with them." He added.
"Really? About what?"
"Is not important. Just wanted to say that it wasn't only because of you. I mean they were weird anyways but we already had argued so..."

I slowly started to smile, why is he explaining this to me? We kept eye contact for a long time, he looked at me and smiled at me. Has his smile always looked this good? I mean it's annoying sometimes but this smile was different.

I wanted to ask him something, but I couldn't move my lips. As he continued to look into my eyes, he slowly looked down at my lips. The tension was building up as he looked back into my eyes, and I knew what was going to happen. He came closer, and our noses almost touched.

"You always smell like roses," he whispered.
"Yeah?" I replied, feeling my heart racing.
"I like that," he said as he leaned in to kiss me. Before our lips touched we suddenly heard a door opening.

"Joseph, I'm home, are you hungry?" His mother said and we quickly moved away from each other before his mother could see us.
"Oh, I didn't know someone else was here." She said smiling.
"You're Rosalie, right?" I nodded.
"Oh did you know Joey tal-" Before she could finish her sentence, Joseph nervously interrupted her.
"Eh, Mom we're going into my room." He stood up and tilted his head towards his room door.
"I think I'm going home, the rain stopped and before it starts again I should go." I smiled at his mother and went towards the door.

Joseph followed me and looked at me nervous, like he was waiting for me to do something.
"So?" I asked him confused.
"Shouldn't we talk about what almost happened-" He whispered to me all smiling and blushing but I interrupted him.
"Oh yeah... Let's forget that." I smiled awkwardly, he looked a bit shocked. His eyes widened before he closed the door. I'm never going back there.

The rain didn't even stop but I just couldn't be in that house for another second. I didn't like Joseph. He is nothing but mean to me. I hope that changes.

.
.
.

A/n :

740 words

Hii and oh yes it does. I'm so thankfull for more than 600 readers. I know I almost thanked in every chapter for this but I'm just so happy that so may people read and like my story. I just wanted to thank you all for this. I hope you guys like that I changed povs and you guys liked this chapter.

Byyeee!!!!