Chapter two

Sabine was in the barn as fixing, the truck. Then Cade walks in with, her twin and Lucas.
"Look, look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it. Something blow a hole in it." Cade said.
Sabine bites her lips nervously, she didn't want her father fingerings out. That the truck is really a transfomer.
"Yeah, so." Lucas asked.
"It's not normal steel. And check this out." Cade said, as he went to a car battery holding jumper cables.
"When I hook up to a working battery." Cade said, as he hook the cables to the battery.
The truck came on and a voice was heard.
"Calling all.....calling all Autobots." A male voice said.
Sabine frowns at this.
"This is not a normal truck at all, we just found a transfomer." Cade said, both Tessa and Lucas panicked. And left the the barn in fear.
"Evacuate." Lucas said, Sabine rolls her eyes at him.
"Wait guys." Cade told his other daughter and friend. Out of the barn.
Sabine turns her back on the truck. And she told him.
"Don't worry, I won't be turning ulyou in. Your an Autobot, and you saved us from Decepticons many times. And you don't deserve what what the humans done for you. So I am returning the favor." Sabine told the truck.
As Sabine was fixing the engine as she pulls out a missle. As Lucas and Cade came in the look on what's in Sabine arms.
"What is that is that a missle." Lucas said. "Missile." Cade said in alarm.
"It is." Sabine said, as then the missle came to live, and went flying out of the barn. Sabine was in shocked that just happened.
"Holy Shit." She said.
"Language." Cade told his daughter.
"Dad, theirs a missle I'm the family room." Tessa yells from outside.
But then the truck transfomers, Sabine pulls her father out of the way.
As the truck stands up, he pointed the gun at Sabine, Cade and Tessa who just walked in.
"I'll kill you, stay back." He said.
Sabine showed her hands towards the Autobot. "Hey, it's ok we won't hurt you." She said.
"Weapons system damage." He said.
"A missle hit your Engine. Your at our I am inventor and a mechanic. My name is Sabine Yeager." Sabine told the bot.
"Sabine, I am in your debt. My name is Optimus Prime." Optimus told Sabine.
Sabine gasped, this is the leader of the Autobots.
"My Autobots, their in danger." Optimus said, but he fell, and some of his part fell.
"I need to go, I need to go know." Optimus said. "How far are you going to get." Cade asked.
"What happened to you." Sabine asked in concern.
"An ambush a trap, set by humans." Optimus replied, he coughed.
"I escape and took this form."
"Your on our side why would humans hurt you." Tessa asked Optimus.
"They were not alone, my Autobots can repair me." Optimus said, holding his side in pain.
"If you can reach them." Cade said, as Sabine picks up Optimus fallen piece.
And looks up at Optimus.
"What about me and my dad." Sabine said.