Once Princess was out of the bathroom, I took her to the ground floor where all our family members were waiting for us to have breakfast. I pulled out a chair for her and took a seat beside her. She had a few spoons of Poha and had her fruit juice after that.

"When will the artist come, bhai?" Abhigya asked me. It is her mehendi today. Yes, Abhigya and Ishaan are getting married and Abhishek and Priya are also engaged. I don't know why but Princess thinks Priya is suss and we have to wait for a while before getting them married. Abir being Abir supported his Bhabi maa and asked me to keep their relationship up to engagement for now. Not wanting to stress my Princess in this state and keeping Abir's doubts about Priya's family whom we never met, I made an excuse that we would get them married after Ishaan and Abhigya and Abhishek agreed happily.

"They will be here by three. " I informed and by the look exchanged between Ishaan and Abhigya they were going somewhere. Even though I want to stop them, they are engaged, and the moment any word of denial leaves my mouth he points out how his sister is married to me and he never throws tantrums like me. That was a complete lie. That idiot didn't even let us both meet until that day of the party and has the audacity to claim himself as a cool brother.

"Nav," Princess called out, giving me her best puppy eyes, and knew this was coming. Those idiots!

"No, Princess. We can't go out." I cleared out. 

"Then why did you propose the idea of coming here in the first place? We were fine with a wedding in Jaipur but you proposed the idea of a destination wedding and now you are not even letting me explore the place!" she huffed with a pout, her hands folded on either side of her waist as she tried to fake glare at me.

"I proposed it because you were talking about staying at your parents till the wedding and I didn't want to stay away from both of you," I mumbled as I took her in a soft embrace. She smiled a little but covered it up quickly.

 "Nav, please na!" She requested again and I don't have it in me to say no to her twice. 

"Okay, but you will stick with me." I put forth my condition and she agreed happily. We are currently in Kashmir as Abhigya saw a movie where the couple gets married in the snow and she wants that. She said either we were going to Kashmir or we would settle for Jaipur and I chose Kashmir simply because I didn't want my Princess to stay away from me nor did I want her to miss her brother's wedding rituals and the destination wedding was the best solution.

I made sure to cover her up with all the warm clothes from head to toe and she didn't throw any tantrums as she was very much excited to go out. Once we were at the mountains she smiled happily and hugged my arms as she enjoyed the snowfall and the people playing in the snow. Once she was satisfied with the walk, admiring the scenic beauty of the hills covered with a blanket of clouds and the beauty of the greenery around, she urged us to return to the hotel and we did.

"Let's take a nap. We still have time," I suggested and she agreed. As I laid down on the bed, she got into the covers and rested her head on my chest as my hands found their way around her. Her soft breaths fell on my body as she closed her eyes smuggling into me. She always prefers my body warmth and as I am habituated to sleeping shirtless it didn't make much difference. 

As I looked down at the woman sleeping peacefully on my chest, I couldn't help but thank god for sending this angel into my life. Women, do have a great impact on how a man turns out. Two women made a significant impact on my life. The woman who gave me birth made me so insecure that I couldn't even see myself as a worthy man. All the fame, money, awards, and success couldn't make me believe in my abilities and I was always under a constant fear of what if that was not enough.