Chapter 3

I wake up to the soothing sound of rain and the sweet smell of bacon ,eggs and pancakes. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth , wash my hair and take a warm shower. I grab the morning coat, put it on and go into the kitchen.

" Good morning "
" Good morning , I hope you are hungry "
"Oh I'm starving "
I walk to the fridge and pour myself a glass of orange juice . Maddie looks better than yesterday and that makes me happy . I sit on one of the stools around the island . She sits opposite me and puts my breakfast in front of me.
" Here you go. It's a compliment from the
Chef "
" thank you. What's the plan for today ?"
" I have no idea. What should we do?"
" how about we get our nails done?"
" yeah but first, let's go to the spa. I could really use some massage "
" I'm down . We have to pick up my car so let's take an Uber to campus then from there we go to the spa?"
" sure, I nearly forgot about it "

I clear the plates and load the dish washer while Maddie goes ahead to take her bath.
Looking at the weather, I opt for a sleeved black flowing short dress with black boots . Maddie goes for a black cargo pants with a top, jacket and black boots.

" are you ready?"
"Yes . Let me grab my keys "
I dump the contents of the bag I used yesterday on the bed beside Maddie looking for my car keys.

"Wow you have Orion's card?"

" yes , he gave it to me yesterday."

" have you called him yet? "

" no, I don't think I will"

" why not?"

" no reason. I just don't think I should "

" well, if you ask me, I think it's time you start paying attention to your love life. It's not my wish you die single or virgin . I want you to experience and explore everything from being in love to being heart broken because it builds you,It helps you grow and shapes you " she says in a concerned tone

" who is talking about love? Calm down "I say laughing.

" he is not in to me he gave me that mainly for business purposes. You are hilarious."

" believe what you want but from the way he was looking at you yesterday, he wants more than business . Should we bet?"

" no thank you, I'm okay "

"The car has arrived. Let's go."

We get to campus and switch to my car. Maddie offers to drive. She takes us safely to the spa, we register and begin our treatments; a nice warm head massage and scalp treatment, facials, pedicure, mud bath and a full body massage .
After what felt like forever, we get lunch and head to the nail salon .
I get a long nude brown French tip nail set with darker swirls. Maddie gets a grey set with silver chrome swirls.
We decided to have homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner so we go to the grocery store to get the ingredients.After a long day, we finally get back to Maddie's apartment . We rest for about two hours and begin making dinner. We eat and sit to play some games for the rest of the night.

I wake up to my alarm literally screaming ,I turn it off and go to the bathroom to relieve myself and freshen up. I go to the kitchen to make myself good old black coffee to wake me up. I proceed to get breakfast ready. I settle for scrambled eggs and toast with some blueberries and strawberries on the side.
I finish my breakfast and sit on the living room couch to scroll through social media. I contemplate calling Orion today just to say hi but I decided against it because it is not that serious . Instead, I call my mom and dad to check on them and later, my papa , nana and siblings. Dad tells me our monthly get together is almost due and I assure him I'll make time and not miss it.

I scroll some more and settle to read some articles on Orion corporation and allied holdings. I catch myself reading on Orion Mayers ,his family, how he established himself,his general background and his interests. I find he loves animals and is a huge fan of flowers and gardening, that gives me an idea . I call my favorite flowers store; floral heaven to place an order for a blend of purple iris representing wisdom and respect and clematis because of its ability to climb to higher heights with a note : ^read about you ^
signed ~ bumpy Z~
To be delivered to Orion. This can only go two ways; horribly wrong or marvelously right.