𝟐𝟒, 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

But maybe telling my mom and Laurel the truth was the right thing to do, after all, Laurel was the one who took him to the hospital when he broke his arm whilst my mom kept him on bed rest. They always knew what to do, that's what I also thought anyway yet here I was still messaging my mom that I was with Kath on a sleepover for a couple of days.

The coach finally arrived making me quickly get up as people dragged their bags off the bus, no one seemed or looked happy but then again it wasn't really summer either at least it didn't feel like it. Brown College read the sign, it was strange to be here considering this wasn't my college and I also wasn't here to visit Conrad like I normally do.

I let my phone ring as I stood awkwardly hoping to see a familiar face any moment:

"Uh, hey I'm here," I announced over the phone.

"Where?"

"Uh, good question," I looked around, recognising a building from when I visited Conrad,

"On campus, by the entrance."

He uttered a few words before quickly saying that he would meet me at Conrad's dorm and hung up making me sigh. I retraced the familiar steps to Conrad's dorm so that I was outside the building where I saw a familiar head of curls.

"Hey, Jeremiah." I felt a sudden rush of deja vu, "I got you this," Gesturing for him to take the half-cold coffee that I had brought in hopes of peace.

"I'm good." He bluntly replied.

This wasn't going to be easy.

"Thanks for coming all this way," He spoke as he walked ahead of me as I juggled both drinks and my bag.

"No problem when I heard Conrad was gone I-"

"Not that you had to come."

I went to talk but no words came out as I finally matched his pace, It felt weird because he was taller than me which made me feel so much smaller especially because we weren't on good terms.

"I don't think you should be coming here anymore Liv," Jere spoke from the corner of his room as I sat on his bed.

I had come to visit him and Conrad before heading home for the holidays, they were back home at their house rather than in Cousins which felt odd but they needed time to get away from the summer house.

"What?" I questioned with confusion.

"You and Conrad may be happy, but he's not happy, he's grieving Liv,"

I scoffed, "Yeah but he still wants to see me besides aren't we all grieving?" I tilted my head as I questioned his words.

"Yeah but you didn't lose your mom," He scoffed as he ruffled up his loose curls, pacing back and forth in his room.

"Trust me, I know that," I stood up trying to gain my balance as I was still wearing the leg boot in hopes it would heal my leg, "But that doesn't give you the right to tell me what I can and can't do."

"Yes, I can when you're in my fucking house." He stood just inches away from me, anger clear in his voice as his nostrils flared.

"Where is this coming from?" My eyes widened as I looked up at him with concern, "Do you even care about what Conrad wants, or is this all about you?"

They were both grieving, they were both drawing in sorrow yet that didn't excuse the way Jeremiah was talking. It almost scared me, the way he stood so proudly his eyes hollow as he gritted his teeth at me it was like he was possessed.