Chapter 24

" Ashy , look my next contest is in Verdanturf Town ." Serena announced as she showed her phone to Ash .

" Oh.....then when do you want to go ?" Ash asked as he wore his jacket .

" oh we can go there today maybe as we have nothing to do here ." Serena replied to which he nods.

 " sure , lets go after eating breakfast ." Ash said as he took her arm and they both went to eat breakfast after fetching their pokemons .

" Man , those were some great sandwiches ." Ash said as he licked his lips .

" yeah , they were... but you make better ." He smiled at her compliment .

" thanks for the praise Sere . " She pecked his cheeks as they walked towards Route 117 .

They walked till the afternoon and stopped for a break as they felt their stomachs growl due to hunger . After eating foo , they thought of resting for some time.

" You know Ash , our life has been so good and peaceful since we moved from Kalos ." Serena spoke out of nowhere .

" I don't know if its because of that or what........ but yeah you are right . I have never felt so happy in my whole life except 1 day before becoming a trainer ." Ash replied and Serena giggled at his last words .

" I just became a trainer at the age of 16 and that also to find you..... so i can tell that i was excited and happy as well to see you ." Serena spoke recalling her memories .

When she looked at the sun , she could recall everything ; Watching Ash on Television , Finding him in Santalune city , travelling with him , trying to get close to him , cheering for him in the battles , fighting with Miette for Ash and then always being teased by Shauna , Bonnie and Miette for her crush on him , her 2 unofficial dates with him and finally finding her own dream just because of him .

As she recalled all the memories , a faint blush along with a big smile formed on her face and then she looked at Ash who was snoring keeping his hand over her .

" so you slept already ? maybe a nap won't be bad ." Serena thought as she snuggled closer to him and kept her head on his chest after giving him a kiss on cheek .

" After all of that , i can't afford to let you go  . i love you for eternity Ash , i always want to stay with you  ." She muttered as she slept in his embrace .

Both of them slept under a tree in each other's embrace along with pikachu who was curled up near Serena's feet on the picnic cloth .

" Meowth , do you know where we are ?" James asked as they were still flying in air.

" we are currently in Hoenn , where that old man fooled us with his fake raikou ." Mewoth answered after reading it in his map .

" DO YOU KNOW THERE IS A CONTEST IN VERDANTURF TOWN ?LETS GO THERE ." Jessie shouted as she read a poster she got from the last stop .

" Jessie , we need to catch pokemons not do your stupid contests ." James replied to her sternly .

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ?" She yelled , anger rising in her .

"  uhh...i-i said nothing . Contests are great , lets go there ." James spoke stuttering , scared of Jessie .

" Ahh man , we must find the twerp's pikachu and you are focusing on these things ." Meowth growled at them .

" but we don't know where the twerp is now ." James replied sadly .