Chapter 13

3rd Person POV:

Next day , ash woke up and did his training for some hours before coming back to his room . he then slept with his girlfriend again . after some hours , they both woke up again .

" good morning ashy ." she greeted and rubbed her eyes .

" good morning sere . "ash said while letting out a small yawn .

" so , should we wake up now ?" she asked .

" yeah , we should although i dont want to ." ash said and hugged her while laying down only .

" oh come on ashy , you need to get your gym badge too ." she told but she snuggled more closer to him .

" dont tell me that you are not enjoying this . "ash said .

" i am enjoying but we need to get moving too ." she told and ash sighed .

" yeah , you are right . who is taking shower first ?" he asked .

" me ." she told and ash nodded .

"fine , i am waiting for my turn ." ash told and serena went to take a shower .

after an hour , both were ready and were sitting with their pokemons in the cafateria .

" hey serena and ash . "they heard a voice .

they look in the direction of voice and saw may and dawn coming to them .

" oh hi guys ." ash and serena said .

" so what are you going to do today ?" may asked .

" we are going to get ash's gym badge ." serena told .

" wait , you already have the gym badges here ." may said .

" yeah , i know but sere told me that i should collect them again so yeah i am collecting them again . i already got balance badge from your dad ." ash told and showed her the badge .

" woah , already got it . ok then , can we go with you ?" may asked .

" yeah sure , but where are your boyfriends ?" serena asked .

" oh , drew is sleeping and paul is training in the forest . he is determined to win against ash ." dawn told and ash smiled .

" dawn , paul have changed a lot from last time . hasn't he ?" ash asked .

" yeah , after loosing to you . he has changed a lot ." dawn told while blushing .

" ok then , call your boyfriends . we will meet you at school ." ash told and may nodded .

" school ?" serena asked

" yeah , roxanne is a teacher in a school here and after that , we will get to battle her ." ash said and serena nodded in understandment .

" wait , is paul not going to battle ?" ash asked .

" oh , he already got the badge 2 days ago ." dawn told and ash nodded .

" ok then . i will use pikachu and lucario ." ash told and lucario smiled and pikachu raised his fist in determination .

they all went out of the pokemon center and ash took serena to school and may and dawn went in their rooms to call their boyfriends .

" woah , this is a big school ." serena told .

" yeah , it is ." ash said remembering the time he came there first time .

" you know , may got to know about her dream when she came in rustboro city . she was going to challenge gym with her torchic but then she refused as she was interested in contests ." ash said and they walked inside the school .