Chapter 17

I dont know what to say so just get on the chapter .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

The next day , ash woke up and went to do his training . after he came back , he again slept with serena and then woke up after 2 or 3 hours . they both followed their morning routines and then went in the cafeteria for eating food .

" so , what are we doing today ?" serena asked .

" i don't know . we don't have something to do here ." ash said and she nodded .

" should i call may ?" serena asked .

" your wish , i don't know where they are heading next . "ash said and she nodded .

she called may and then asked her where she was . may agreed to come to pokemon center with the others .

after some time , may arrived with her friends at pokemon center . they met with ash and serena and then sat in the lobby for discussion .

" so dawn , where are you going next ?" serena asked .

" oh , we are going to petalburg city for paul's gym badge ." dawn said .

" and i am also going there with drew as i want to meet dad. "may said and all nodded .

" when are you going ?" ash asked .

" tomorrow ." paul told .

" so , you got any plans for today ? "ash asked .

" we can do training ." paul said and ash shook his head .

" i am not in the mood paul . sorry for that ." ash said and serena became worried for him as she knew what was the reason .

" oh , ok . don't worry about that . "paul said and he was also worried as he was inspired from ash and now when ash was behaving like this , it was weird and concerning for everyone .

" wait , i have an idea ." may told .

" what is it ?" serena asked .

" there are some rumors that in the starry forest , there is a mythical pokemon . we can try to find it ." may told and all became excited .

" what is so cool in finding a mythical pokemon ?" ash asked in non-exciting voice and all his friends became concerned for him .

" please ash , can you come for me ?" serena asked and ash looked at her and smiled .

" sure , lets go ." ash said in an exciting voice and all of them became shocked and serena smiled . 

they all gathered their pokemons and ash returned mewtwo as he don't want to gather crowd's attention . he called out lucario and pikachu by his side and serena called out her sylveon .

they walked for a while in the starry forest finding any clue for mythical pokemon .

" do you think the rumors are false ?" paul asked .

" seems like it ." drew told .

" oh come on , keep finding . maybe our luck is good and we find it . "may told and everyone nodded .

suddenly , ash and lucario felt something and they froze at a place .

" what happened ash ?" serena asked in concern .

" we got company here . greninja , i choose you ." ash said and greninja along with lucario took a battle stance .

suddenly , out of the trees almost 20 to 30 people jumped in black suits and surrounded them .