Chapter 2

i am back with another chapter . so lets get started with serena's pov after she left for hoenn and she is currently sitting in the plane .

Serena's POV:

" yay i just kissed ash . finally , i showed my love to him ." i said to myself in a low voice .

" i hope he loves me too . he is dense according to everyone but i dont think so . i just hope we see each other again ."i told myself .

" i cant believe that i am leaving my home and i am going to another region. i wish ash was with me too . we could have travelled the whole region together just like in kalos . i will miss our adventures ." i again muttered to myself .

" ash was always there with me through my adventures in kalos but now i will be alone . completely alone . ash told me that he has a friend in hoenn but i dont know if i could even connect with them like i did with ash and the siblings ." i said as a tear escaped my eye .

" i wish i dont have to travel alone in hoenn . its a completely different place for me . i wonder what it will be like ?" i said to myself but a little loud that it made the person hear what i said .

" it will be dangerous ." the person said .

i looked to my side and saw a old woman sitting with a wooden staff with grey - blackish hair . she is wearing a purple gown and she is looking really weird . it feels like i am watching a anime character .

" what do you mean ?" i asked completely clueless .

she chuckled and replied " well , you and the boy you were talking about just now are going to witness the danger in the future ." she said and i became scared .

" who are you ?" i asked 

" i am just a traveller young girl ." she said in a somewhat deeper voice .

" how do you know the boy i was talking about ?" i asked 

" oh , you mean ash ketchum ? what a perfect boy . i sometimes wonder that how he is literally the attention seeker of girls ." she said and i got confused .

" dont mess with the question . just tell me how do you know him ?"i asked in anger .

" control your anger young girl . i have a connection with him but he certainly dont know about me ." she said and it made me more confused .

" why are you confusing me . just answer the question in simple words ." i said in a intimating voice .

" your anger and the care for that boy is literally touching the sky . i am sorry to say but you have to work hard for your answers . maybe something has already happened which will change your life . excuse me ?"  she said and she got up and i think she went to washroom or something .

" what did she mean ? what she has to do with ash ? what did she said about danger ? i did not understand her ." i said to myself as i was completely confused and worried for ash .

i decided to wait for her to come back and ask her questions but i was getting impatient and before i knew , i drifted off to sleep .

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS . WE HAVE LANDED SUCCESSFULLY AT THE LITTLEROOT TOWN OF HOENN REGION AIRPORT . I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD JOURNEY ." i was woke up by the announcement .

i stretched my arms and yawned and then i looked at my side where that woman was supposed to be but she was gone . 

" huh? where did she went and has this seat empty from that moment only ?" i asked myself but i shrugged it off .