Onyx soon noticed that Ava was missing from his arms and woke up with a start, as if having a nightmare, like the ones he would sometimes have that made him feel as though he was falling. He sat up quickly then saw Ava past the foot of their bed. He smiled softly then yawned as he too stretched. He sat on the edge of their bed, still naked from the night before.

"Mm good morning baby," Ava said sweetly as she straddled Onyx, kissing him on the lips. Onyx smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Mm good morning beautiful," He answered. Lana Del Rey played in the background as their kisses turned sensual. Onyx ran his hands up and down Ava's back as their kiss deepened. Ava could feel him becoming aroused beneath her, his member began to press against her wet opening. She began to move her hips in small circles as their tongues reunited.

"Let me watch," Onyx demanded in between sweet kisses. Ava smirked, knowing her daily yoga stretches were becoming Onyxs' favorite. Ava stood, then turned her back towards Onyx slowly, looking over her shoulder at him. She stood with her legs at her shoulder's width then leaned down slowly into a downward dog. Onyx smiled from the corner of his mouth as he watched her, the wetness threatening to drip from Ava's aroused slit was glimmering in the morning sunlight.

Onyx placed his hand on Ava's pubic mons, tracing small circles around the girl's entrance with his thumb. Onyx could tell that Ava's lips were still sensitive and swollen from the night before so he knew he had to be gentle. He smiled softly as small whimpers escaped her. He pushed his thumb in slowly, entering her with just the tip then began moving it back and forth and in small circles. Once his thumb was wet with her juices, he began to rub himself as he watched Ava continue her morning stretches.

Ava got onto her knees, lowering her front end flat against the ground as she stretched her arms forward, knowing she was giving Onyx quite the view. She looked over her shoulder and smiled softly as she spread her legs even wider, giving Onyx a peek at her glistening hole. Onyx groaned deeply as he watched, knowing how badly he wanted to enter her but he refrained.

Ava knew he was about to come so she sat up on her knees and faced Onyx, opening her mouth slowly as she looked up at him with innocent eyes. Onyx stood and placed the head of his pulsating member in her mouth, then gripped her hair softly, tilting his head back as he came. Ava smiled as she felt Onyx releasing into her mouth. She looked up at Onyx as she swallowed.

Onyx smiled lazily as he watched her, then ran his thumb slowly across her wet lips, wiping them off for her. He leaned down, kissing her softly before plopping back onto the bed, falling back asleep shortly after. Ava smiled and rolled her eyes then finished her yoga. She then got dressed, wearing a matching sports bra and active shorts. She looked herself in the mirror as she pulled her hair up into a pony tail, then smiled when she saw Onyx's sleeping form behind her in the reflection of the mirror.

She grabbed her water bottle and drank what remained of it from the night before then dressed herself in a a thin layer of sunscreen. She went for a run, taking the route she did every morning. She liked to end her runs at the fountain in the gardens, where Onyx first claimed her as his. She sat on the edge of the fountain as she caught her breath, smiling as she remembered the way Onyx kissed her during the Halloween bash.

Although it was 6 a.m on a Saturday, Greenwood was teeming with life as students made their ways to their favorite cafés and restaurants for breakfast. She liked going there because it was always peaceful and quiet, which was why she was surprised when she heard footsteps coming from behind her. Ava turned and saw a tall, slender person with long brown hair that was held up in a messy bun. They had a flat chest and masculine features, wearing a white pantsuit and rounded aviators.