The Show Must Go On

Harmony returns to the hotel surprised to see the whole cannibal town was there training with her family.

"Darling!" Alastor appeared. "There you are, what took you so long?"

Harmony just grinned. "Let me guess you promised all the cannibals they can eat the angels."

"Of course my dear, we do need an army just like them." Alastor replied.

"Smart." Harmony chuckled. "Always thinking ahead."

"Now back to my earlier question, where were you?" Alastor asked.

"I gave the crown back, I don't want to leave you all anymore." Harmony told him.

Alastor didn't know how to respond to that so they just walked up to the hotel to the others.

Angel hugged her tight as soon as he saw her. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Harmony!" Charlie and Vaggie along with everyone else rushed over. "Where were you? You've been missing since Adam sucked us into that hole, we thought you were stuck in Heaven."

"No, just needed to say goodbye to Auradon." Harmony sighed as she looked down.

"Uh... kid." Hades got her attention.

Harmony looked up to see everyone's very shocked faces. "What?"

"Turn around." Hades told her.

Harmony did to see literally all of Auradon in armor. "What the actual FUCK?!"

"You saved all of our lives Harmony, now let us help you save your family." Ben told her.

"YOU STUPID IDIOTS!" Harmony fully flamed. "THIS ISN'T A MAGIC SHOWDOWN THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH! THESE AREN'T SWEET LITTLE CHERUBS COMING DOWN! THESE ARE SHOW NO MERCY KILLERS!!"

"We know." Mal told her. "We're willing to take that chance for you."

"WHY?!"

"Because." Evie stepped forward. "We love you Harmony."

Harmony's red fire went back to blue as she froze in place.

"Oh Vaggie." Charlie teared up. "IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!"

"I... Don't know what to say." Harmony admitted.

Ben walked forward. "We're all checking in to this hotel and standing with you all when these exorcists attack."

Charlie couldn't take it anymore she just burst out crying with so much tears of joy.

Hades even backed away from her. "Geez get a grip, these clothes are expensive."

Harmony sighed. "I can never forgive myself if anything happens to any of you."

Auradon citizens:

We have a new motivation

And that is how we know we can handle this

These creeps are thirstin' for vengeance

They're out for blood

But only we stand a chance cause we're out for love

Out for love, love

You're who we care about

We'll protect them and help you out

For love, love

We're gonna fight without gloves

Long as we fight for love

We fueled ourselves with the fear of losin'