Chapter 18

"What's that?" Ash asked looking towards the pink egg shaped vibrator I was holding.

"This, princess, is your punishment." I replied making sure the vibrator was paired to my phone correctly.

"Is that a Bluetooth vibrator?" Ash asked sitting up on her elbows.

"It sure is, and you're going to wear it. All night." I said sliding the small vibrating egg into Ash's... still very wet... pussy.

"Oh-" Ash jolted lying back down. "Are you going to turn it on while we're... ya know.... In public?" Ash asked taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Yes, Princess. You shouldn't have been such a brat or I would've let you finish. I can edge you all night if I wanted to." I said getting up and starting to get dressed for the bar. "Get up and get dressed. I'm watching you."

Ash slowly got up and began getting dressed. Both of us choosing black ripped jeans and an oversized band shirt. As Ash finished pulling her shirt over her head, a knock sounded at the door. Ash looked at me, expecting me to go answer it.

"Go on, princess." I gestured towards the door.

Ash walked over to the door, opening it to reveal a very excited Dom, next to a very annoyed looking Priest and Finn. As she began to speak, I opened the app on my phone, and turned on the vibrator.

"Hey gu- guys" Ash said with a gulp, jolting and crossing her legs.

"You ladies ready to go?" Priest asked, clearly needing a drink.

Ash turned and glared at me, "I don't know Rhea. Are we ready?" She said through gritted teeth. I turned the vibrator up higher, causing her to suck in a breath.

"Of course, princess. Let's go." I said turning the vibrator back off and locking my phone, allowing a relieving sign to escape Ash's mouth.

Walking out into the hallway, Ash looked anxious. "Hey Ash I think I forgot something. We'll just meet you guys down there at the bar in a few minutes." I said towards the guys.

"Sounds good sis, just don't take forever" Priest said with a wink turning back towards the elevators, Dom and Finn following close behind.

Ash followed close behind me, "what'd you forget?" She asked as I shut us back into our hotel room.

"I forgot to ask you your color baby. Are you okay with this? I know it's your punishment but I don't want you to do something you're uncomfortable with" damn this woman made we soft.

"I'd say my color is yellow. Just don't go too crazy at the bar. Thanks for asking Rhea. It means a lot" Ash said putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I grabbed her hand off my shoulder, spinning her around choking her against the door. "Don't get ahead of yourself princess. You're still in trouble"

I quickly let go and grabbed Ash's hand, leading her out our door and to the elevators, eventually to the bar where we met the guys at a booth in the corner.

My goal was to let Ash forget about the vibrator until she's had a few drinks... then it's game on.

Priest went to the bar and got us all something to drink. He walked towards Ash first, "for you, princessa" he said with a wink, setting down her fruity drink in front of her.

What the fuck was that?

Seems like I need to remind Priest who Ash belongs to.

When priest sat my drink down in front of me, I gestured for him to sit next to me. He scooted into the booth and leaned in to hear what I was saying, "watch this" I whispered opening the vibrator app on my phone.