Chapter 9:Reunited yet broken

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile kai looked back at boboiboy and smirked, "yah ready kid!" He'd ask, to which the younger would look in shock, "really?!" He'd ask, to which kai would laugh. "Heck Yeah! You're kinda a part of the team now after all!" The hothead continued to which the other would smile brightly. "Okay then! Ready!" Bbb exclaimed.

"Ninja go!!"

And with that the team drove off, being their search!

--------------------------------------

"Watch out for booby traps! Chen's rigged this whole island" nya warning over the radio, to which jay replied with "read you loud and clear".

However, zane was speeding up a bit too fast and ended up crashing into a tree before tumbling into a cavern as a result of a sinkhole. To which jay, kai and boboiboy would stop to check up on him.

"Carry on the mission without me! I'll be alright!" Zane called out, to which kai would look at the duo, nodding in response of zanes words. "He'll be all right.. we have to stag on Skylor! She's too important!" Kai said, driving off. Meanwhile, boboiboy just hoped zane would be okay.

.

.

.

.

Skylor had been running away from two buggy's when kai's and boboiboys one crashed into them. The duo would groan as they shook off the sudden crash, with skylor skidding to hault nearby the duo on her hover vehicle.

"Kai! Boboiboy!" Skylor said in shock, to which boboiboy looked at the object she was flying on with excitement. "That looks fun mind if we join you!" Kai asked, taking one of the ones the cultists nearby had and tossing it before hopping onboard.

He'd then looked over at boboiboy and asked "well, care to join us kid?" He'd ask, to which the would look at his power watch and smirk. "Don't worry about it! Elemental power! Boboiboy cyclone!" Boboiboy said, changing into cyclone with a smile much to the duos delight. With Cyclone not wasting any time before jumping at the duo and hugging them tightly.

"Wow Windy! Didn't know you missed us that much!" Kai joked, deciding to use his new nickname for the younger. To which the other would exclaim "YES!!". Kai patted his back softly, but this moment did end quickly as cyclone ended the hug and threw his hoverboard infront of him."Right! Bad time!" He'd exclaimed, knowing that this could wait for later. The duo would softly chuckle at cyclone's sudden change, but nonetheless the trio flew off.

"You okay though sky?" Kai asked, before flying a loop around the other, "fairing better than you!" She'd comment, with Cyclone laughing at her comment.

However the trio were soon interrupted by chen, flying infront and towards them while laughing maniacally.

Skylor would then lift her head, "I have an idea!" She'd say, with kai smirking under his mask and replying with "you're reading my mind!". Cyclone realizing what they were planning, flew infront of them. "Fire!!" The trio yelled, with skylor and kai creating blast of fire while cyclone blew the smoke towards chen; thus creating a smokescreen.

With kai being the only one to remain, a very upset chen would turn around in search of the other. To which kai would laugh, transforming to reveal her being none other than skylor.