The Slime, Dragon, and Cambion

Start from the beginning

???: Oh? I am so glad you asked. I am Veldora, the Storm Dragon! One of only four True Dragons in existence!

Storm Dragon?

{Mimir: Veldora is the youngest of the four True Dragons, which are beings who are the highest forms of existence out of all creatures in world. Veldora is rather infamous among many nations for being a creature of pure chaos who brings nothing destruction and ruin wherever he goes.}

That explains the giant barrier, but this guy is definitely powerful. It's like every single magicule in this cave is coming all from this one guy.

Veldora: Since you now know me, who are you?

Blake: You can call me Blake.

Veldora: Blake, huh? An interesting name, and you appear to be a some kind of Demon from what I can sense. Though it is rather unusual for a being like you to be here without some kind of summoner.... or to even have a physical vessel. Actually, also having a name is probably the most surprising thing about you.

Blake: I noticed. And I'm only half-Demon, the other half is a Dragon.

Veldora: Really? That makes you even more unusual. The likely hood of a spawn between Dragon and Demon is extremely unlikely, though not exactly impossible. There was only one being I knew who fit that kind of description.

Blake: Really?

Veldora: Yes. Though I never met him or knew his name, I did know what he was. If I'm remembering correctly, you're species are called Cambion.

Before we could speak any further, something abruptly hit the side of his barrier. We both looked over to see it was a... Slime?

A part of it's body was gone due to it's contact with the barrier, but it quickly grew back.

The weird thing though was that this Slime had a surprisingly large amount of Magicules. During my time in this cave, I encountered and killed several creatures, and so far Veldora was the one who had the highest amount of magicules, but this Slime was no slouch either. It was still small in comparison, but much bigger then basically everything else in this cave.

{Mimir: Excluding you and Veldora, this Slime has the highest magicules out of everything in this cave.}

That was true enough. It was nowhere near Veldora's count or my own, but it was definitely not something to sneeze at.

Veldora: You there. Can you hear me, small one?

The Slime jumped at his voice and started looking around.

Veldora: I said, did you hear me? It's rude to just ignore someone. You had best answer me.

Slime: Easier said then done, I don't have a mouth to talk with genius...

Did... that Slime just talk?

{Mimir: This Slime is definitely not a normal creature.}

Geez, what gave it away; captain obvious...

Veldora: Hey!

Slime: Stop shouting baldy!

Veldora: Oh-hohoho? You dare call me badly? You're rather bold for a Slime!

He then let out a loud roar that made me cover my ears as it was so loud and powerful that it shook the entire cavern.

Blake: Oi! Mind turning it down a bit?! He's not the only person you're talking to!

Veldora: I was trying to be hospitable as aside from you, it's been a while since I had any visitors. But it seems this Slime has a death wish!

Slime: Hey man, I'm really sorry! I didn't know you could read my mind or whatever! And I don't have eyes or even a mouth, so I'm literally in the dark here!