10. Eye For An Eye

Aurora's P.O.V.

Location: Radio City Music Hall in New York City, The 2003 VMAs

The heels of my stilettos clicking loudly as I storm my way down the hallway, I'm making my way towards Em's dressing room as quick as I can, still not fully believing what I'm about to do, but the news I've just heard from one of the stage hands ...

The heels of my stilettos clicking loudly as I storm my way down the hallway, I'm making my way towards Em's dressing room as quick as I can, still not fully believing what I'm about to do, but the news I've just heard from one of the stage hands at the venue here has just changed everything.

Earlier that same day

I have just finished with my set and as I'm running backstage with my backup dancers, I feel so damn proud of myself, like y'all don't even know.

I go into my dressing room and wiggle out of the tight shorts I had on during my performance on stage, getting rid of the huge gold belt I had on as well and put on a pair of jeans instead,  slipping back on my heels. I keep the small spaghetti strap top I had on though and fluff up my freshly blow dried hair, checking my mascara in the mirror.

The awards show is almost over, and I'm due backstage again soon, because the showrunners clearly wanted to be petty and had set me up announcing the category for The Best Rap/Hip-Hop album of the year, which most likely would be won by that asshole Em.

And I swear to y'all, if this degenerate wins, I'm finna throw the award at him, or at least bash him over the head with it for being his usual asshole self towards me earlier.

Because you see, one would think that maybe he would finally stop being inappropriate towards me and stop running his mouth, but nooooooo. During his earlier win for The Best Male Video for Without Me, this motherfucker got up on stage and announced to the whole audience that he don't even want the award but that he might just take me home with him tonight.

Causing Jeffrey who was set next to me in the audience to crack his knuckles so hard that I swear it reverberated throughout the whole auditorium, and the way he stared at Em, if looks could kill, the white boy would be dead right on the spot.