23. I Know It Was You

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Em, leave me alone," I giggle as I'm trying to sit in the bed and eat all of the food his caterers made for us

"Em, leave me alone," I giggle as I'm trying to sit in the bed and eat all of the food his caterers made for us. I'm honestly hungry as hell right now.

"Yooooo, all I'm saying is that you can really eat, Rory. I ain't expect it from a pretty girl like you, for real. Cause pretty bitches usually like to fake it like they don't eat at all, you know what I'm saying?" This dude smirks.

With his disrespectful ass.

"Ugh, seriously, fuck you, boy!" I scoff, pushing the plates filled with breakfast food away from me.

Only for him to start busting out laughing as he pushes the plates gently back towards me.

"Nah, Aurora, I ain't even mean it like that! I ain't mean it in no mean way, I swear to fuck. I'm actually impressed by the fact that you actually eat, and don't act like them other anorexic bitches in this industry, yo. I like that shit, so eat up."

I roll my eyes at him as I softly say, "Anorexy is actually nothing to joke around, Em."

"Nah, I know that. Been knew that, I'm just saying, yo," he trails off as I roll my eyes again but continue to eat.

"You are a real ass chick, Aurora. And that's one of the things I like about you," he then shrugs, his face just slightly hitting up as I suppress a giggle.

"You are okay in my book too, Em," I state, leabing over towards him and pecking his lips as I cup his chin. And just as I'm pulling away from him, he cups my face in between both his hands and our kiss quickly grows more heated.

And that's how we've been all day with each other.

Nauseatingly sweet, but I sort of..  like it??

Crazy, I know.

We ended up fucking all over his house, like bedroom, kitchen, shower, you name it.

Then I'm getting dressed to go swing by my condo to see what Janaé is up to, seeing as how she still haven't picked up her phone at all.

And I'm slightly annoyed with my bestie right now, as well as a little bit worried, because this isn't like Janaé at all.

"Yo, you sure you wanna go yaself? Cause I could just send one of my guys to check it out?" Marshall then asks me, right as I'm about to walk out of the door.

And knowing what I know now, a part of me wishes that I had taken him on that offer.

Because the second I had gotten to my condo and put the key in the lock to open the door...

Once I saw what I saw, my life could never be the same again, and my girl, Janaé, she was... gone.

***

New's Reel on various news channels.

MTV: "Janaé Brown, best friend and personal assistant to the r'n'b singer, Aurora Hill, was discovered brutally shot in the chest execution style by Aurora herself inside of Ms Hill's LA condo..."