Chapter 14 : FEELINGS

Clifford POV,

The door burst open and a angry woman came in.

"What the hell you guys trying to do hide to me that my sister's life is in danger are you guys out of you mind" ng gagalaiting sigaw nito samin. She's really angry right now namumula ang muka nya.

"hey Riah calm down okay breath" I said ang walk closer to her, but instead of listening to me she look angry at me.

" Don't came near me you jerk" galit na galit na ani nya na para bang handang handa na ito makipag patayan.

"Hey what did i do? i didn't do anything it's you brothers idea to hide it from you" sorry you guys i can't take the risk of her being angry at me.

"Hey ikaw din kaya" inis na ani ni Duke.

She look at us with her cute angry face and walk out.

"Don't mind her she's throwing a tantrums again" mahinahon namang sabi ni Ahkihiro.

Sya ang pinaka matino sa kanilang magkakapatid.

"The dark raven is playing mind games" malamig kong bigkas na nag pabalik sa pagiging seryoso ang usapan namin.

She's one of the most wanted person now even the government know her but not her name we didn't tell anyone.

We're afraid that they might use that name to take advantage to the people.

And that would be a big mess.

We can't plan for know we don't know who's really the killer anyone can be.

We can't tell.

It can be one of your family friends and the other people you care what hurt the most is it can also be the one you love.

I've been trying to solve this case since napadpad ako rito i thought it would be a easy but no.

It's almost a 5 year now since napadpad ako rito and its almost 5 years when that incident happen.

The incident that hunt me every night the incident that make me this person.

"Let's dismiss this meeting for now Clifford. We have family dinner i heard that your family is invited to wanna join us?" Duke said so i agree.

I want to see someone.

We arrived at the Inffero Mansion at naabutan ko don si Riah she's playing with her older sister Athena.

Inirapan ako nito what the hell is her problem did i do something wrong that's why she's angry again.

Damn.

I look at the person she's with.
I smile it's been 5 years since i last see her.

I walk towards them and tap her shoulder. She look at me and smile. How i miss her angelic smile.

"Can we talk?" Tumango naman agad ito nag paalam muna sya sa kay Riah she just nob and continue what's they doing.

We walk and stop when we arrive in the garden.

"How are you?" I ask her first i miss her so damn much.

" I'm fine im happy with my family know and they treating me well" ani nya sabay lingon sa mga bulaklak.

"I see your close to my sister now do you like her?" she ask but I didn't answer.

I want to say yes but there's something that stopping me.

She smile.

The smile that one's make me melt.

" I still love you Clifford" ani nya that make me stun.

" and i always will i don't care anymore i can fight now for our love kaya na kitang ipagtanggol" nanginginig nyang sabi i look away.

Yeah I like Riah but I can't deny my love for her.

"I Love you Duch" ani ko and stop i look at her.

"Before I love you before but now i love someone else and im ready to sacrifice my self for her to live" ani ko a pain flash in her eyes.

it's been 5 years since i last saw that pain in her eyes she still didn't move on but me im moving on.

With the help of her sister.

Yeah it's sound bad but how can i do i love her sister know and it won't change the fact that she's in my past now and i need to focus on my present.

"I want to tell you that thanks for your love before and i'll cherish it until i die and im telling you that im moving on that's all thanks" I said and walk away hinanap ko si Riah now let's do the main reason why im here.

I walk and there i saw her under the tree nakayuko sya.

Lumapit ako ng dahan dahan when i heard her sobs she's crying.

I walk closer to her and cups her cheek and there i saw her red crying eyes.

"who the hell make you cry?" nanggagalaiti kong tanong.

"sobs what are you doing here sobs?"

I look at her.

" I want to tell you something" ani ko.

Hayst she's still beautiful even though she's crying.

"w-what is it?"

"I want to tell you that I like-"

"stop" ani nya and look at me i look at her curious.

"w-why do you need to tell me this i know I know everything" medyo na uutal nyang sabi
what she knew kelang pa?

"Really?" aniko

Tumango sya ang look at me again with her teary eyes.

"yeah i know that you love my ate but i feel so hurt Clifford i assume that you also like me because your always flirting with me yun pala ate ko ang gusto mo" What the hell i she talking about.

Maybe she read my confuse look.

"I heard you saying I love you to ate in the garden" naiiyak nanaman nyang sabi.

"is that the reason why are you crying?" tanong ko.

Tumango sya and start crying again but instead of me being panic i laugh.

She's so adorable.

"W-Why are you laughing?" ani nya.

"oh baby you look so cute" ani ko sabay pisil ko sa pisngi nya.

"yeah i love your ate" ani ko and because of that she started to cry again damn.

"Before" ani ko that make her stop and look at me.

" I Love her before but know hindi na i just talk to her in the garden and tell her that I already move on" ani ko ulit.

That made her stop when she realized what im saying.

Her face started to get red i laugh again.

"your so cute" ani ko.

"don't touch me baka magalit girlfriend mo" ani nya na syang ikina kunot noo ko

"What i don't have a girlfried" ani ko.

"But, but Annaliz said you already have may picture pa raw kayo" ani nya sabay nguso.

"oh that!"

"it's our picture baby" ani ko.

"really" ani nya tumango ako.

"You look gorgeous do you know that" ani ko

She smirk.

"Oh detective tell me something that i didn't know"

I smirk.

"okay then"

I look at her eyes.

"I LOVE YOU"