Chapter 9:CARING DETECTIVE

There's really somethings wrong with this jerk his been acting weird since ates birthday.
I don't give a f*ck to him if i was still the same before we meet but damn I'm starting to hope that he might also like me?

Hayst yeah right I like him I don't know when and where it started but f*cking sh*t his been messing on my mind ever since i confirm it to my self.

I was thinking the possible reaction his going to have when i confess to him.

This is not you Azariah Kimberly Inffero.

What should I do? I can't control my feelings.

I mess my hair and cover my face.

"what are you doing?"

"AYY PUNYETA"
Napasigaw ako ng may magsalita sa liked ko i look at him in shock were so close in a small move were going to kiss.

Na pahakbang ako but wrong move i lost my balance im going to fall.

Na papikit ako at hinintay ang pagbagsak but instead of pain i felt a warm arms around my waist ang higpit ng pag ka hawak don na tila ayaw nya na iyong bitawan.

I open my eyes carefully and a worried eyes was the first thing i saw. Sa sobrang gulag ko ay na itulak ko sya.And wrong move again dahil nahulog ako but Clifford move is so fast and in a blink of my eyes im in top of him feeling his soft lips.

Nanglalaki ang mata ko dahil don my heart is raising like its going to pomp up in my chest na pa hawak ako doon at sh*t it's so f*cking raising so fast.

It's not my first time but damn this is the first time i felt this in my chest i started to breath uncontrollably.

Sh*t not now.

I look at Clifford he look stun and looking at me nakatayo na sya. I step back still breathing uncontrollably dahn dahan lang ang hakbang ko.

My sight started to blurry my heart suddenly felt pain.

He look confused at first and look at me like his studying me.

I started to walk when i get there chance i walked a fast as i can i heard him shout my name but i need to take my medicine my breathing is still uncontrollably so when i got into my office i look at my purse halos ibuhos ko and laman non when i finally find it i take a lot and shallow it and take my water.

In just a minute my breathing started to calm.

Sigh

I almost have an heart attack there.

Yeah i have a heart disease that make my heart beat fast when im in pain, excitement , nervous, I or scared. That's why im not that got at making people see my emotions.

I was train to control my emotion i can have a heart transplant plant but lucky lady is not on my side because no one match me except for my sister.

But of course i can take my own sister's heart so i disagree even though she already agree.

A three knock from my door take my attention.
After that it's open and a worried face of Clifford look at me. I was shock of course because his always wearing his cold or angry face.

He immediately will towards me.

"Are okay im sorry about earlier i didn't mean it is your breathing still the same i ask Clyden to come here to check on you." I was shock because his so gentle to me what happen last week.

"Hey I'm okay and You don't need to call someone for that you know I'm fine" mahina kong sabi i cant believe this.

"you sure i see you earlier you can't breath properly" ani nito.

I sigh.

"hey you should take care of your self" ani nya Hawak hawak ang kamay ko he gently cares it.

What happen to the jerk annoying bastard Clifford?

"I order some food and it will be here in a minute let's go were going to eat together" he smiled at me a little.

The h*ck it's the first time i see him smile he look like a Greek God.

"you should smile often you look handsome" na takpan ko ang bibig ko dahil don wtf.

He giggled he f*cking giggled should a throw a party haha haha.

"and you to you'll be a gorgeous lady if you smile often" ani nya habang hawak parin ang kamay ko his so gentle in his move.

His extra caring today and that's make my heart flattered.

The reason why my exes break up with me because of my emotions i never let them see it.

Same reason to Larkin yeah that monkey he brake up with me.

"you okay?" taming nya i look at him and nob.

"after you eat take a rest go to my room and sleep there" turo nya sa pinto katabi ng office ko i was shock because me being here almost two months now but still not knowing he have a room here.

We eat silent no one talk it's so awkward you know young kinamumuhian ko noon eh inaalagaan ako ngayon.

"how the investigation" I ask him still eating the food is good.

"still the same but this past few days the killing is gone but just today it started again sooner or later they will be bodies everywhere" kalamadong ani nya.

He talks a lot when it comes to work he really love his work.

"Should i ask for help to my brothers you know them?" I ask him and look at him.

"no Riah if we do that the public will notice it" ani nya nasanay na ako sa mga brutal na nang yayari dito and sometimes I can't take it anymore and cry.

"You know how much I care for my family if something bad happen to them please promise me your going to take care of them" nakangiti kong ani

He hug me tight.

"Nothing's going to your family and you I'll be make sure that" ani nya

"Just promise" a plead.

"sure in one condition" ani nya

"what is it? "

"call me detective"