01. 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐬.ᐟ

[the boy who killed the minotaur]

❛𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❛𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞.❜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 brightly on the grounds of camp half-blood, phaedra rested on the warmed up stairs of her cabin; apollos cabin.

the day phaedra was claimed, she wasn't just, her father, or so she thought, had also given her a gift—it was a blessing, brought to her from the gods. she knew nothing about it, but someday she was bound to find out through signs. the apollo girl didn't know what kind of signs yet though, she wasn't even sure if she had that gift of not, she'd only dreamt of it.

the light rays gleamed upon her skin as she took in the peaceful morning air. phaedra loved the calm, tranquil atmosphere the camp offered her avoiding the fact that everyone there gave her the impression that they had just recently escaped an asylum of desperate battle and war obsessed homo sapiens. if that makes sense.

after sitting there lost in thought, phaedra caddel decided to check on her one best friend, annabeth. the two met the night phaedra arrived at the camp, completely shaken up and confused, but annabeth, having met her only a minute ago comforted her, since she had already gone through a similar exploit. she then offered to make a pact— that they will never ever break their friendship, and that promise was never broken.

✦ .     ⁺  . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦

the apollo girl skipped towards the infirmary where annabeth watched the boy, that seemingly killed a minotaur the previous night.

phaedra walked in the hallway looking for the possible room her friend could be in, as she approached a door, the lights of the colossal lamp above her head began to rapidly flicker. weird

brushing it off,  phaedra gently knocked on the teal wooden door before entering the small dimly lit room, much to her pleasure annabeth was there, sat on a wooden chair facing a twin sized bed, to which she assumed was patrick's? or was it pedro? she wouldn't remember.