we decide.

"What?" I ask.

"So, go with me. My mom is gonna like you and-and she'll probably let you stay with us." He tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask. "I-I don't know if that's like allowed."

His hand moves to my face and he pushes a loose strand of hair back, then leaves his hand on my cheek.

"I'm positive." He responds.

He leans in and presses his lips on mine. I love kissing Percy. Every time is like the first. 

He pulls back and our lips make a little click sound. We both giggle.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask. That kiss certainly made it seem like he was fine.

"It's weird...it's like I-I feel fine...but the scorpion got me in the legs, so I feel like if I stood but it would hurt." He explains.

"I'm sorry he did that." I tell him.

"It's not your fault. It's okay. I'm okay." He tells me and slips his hand off my cheek.

That breaks my heart. "Percy..." I look him over.

"I'm okay." He whispers. I lock eyes with him. 

"You better pray to your daddy because his nymph just saved your ass." He chuckles softly at my remark.

"Not just my ass the rest of me too."

"Yeah, pretty small target." I stand up.

"Excuse you y/n, I have an absolute gyatt!" He laughs and grabs my waist to keep me from walking away.

"What does that even mean?!" I ask as he pulls me down onto the bed with him.

We laugh and then stare at eachother with stupidly big dopey eyes and smiles.

"I was scared of dentists and the dark." I tell him.

"I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations." He responds.

"Well it looks like you got over that." 

"You are really pretty. Actually no-you're literally the prettiest girl." He says and I blush.

"I still get nervous to talk to you though." He looks away.

"Aw, why? We're dating Percy!" I laugh at him.

He puts his hands around my waist and uses them to pull me up to his face.  

I blush. Hard.

"So, how's it going?" He looks into my eyes. 

"I-uh-g-good?" I stammer out.

"See what I mean?" He asks. (SEE WHAT I MEANNNN SEE WHAT I MEANNN HAVS A BABY BY ME-)

I just stare at him. He smirks.

He moves his lips onto mine after a second. He smells good. A little salty and stuff, you know, but good.

Good thing that Apollo kid left, it'd be awkward if they were here.

He breaks the kiss after a second. "I can't wait for us to stay together." He says.

"Neither can I!" I say back.

"I'm so glad you can talk now. Obviously on the quest I was trying protecting you as much as I c-" I stop him.

"Tying to protect me?" I laugh.

"Yeah, can't let the best girl in the whole world die!" He says.

"I love you Percy." I tell him.

"I love you to y/n." He says back. "I like your voice. It's pretty. And to think, it only took falling in love to get it back." He says.

I push a hand against his chest. "Such a small price." I roll my eyes while I giggle.

"I really liked you for all of it. I think the Gods just decided I was when I got in front of Ares ti save you." He says.

"I mean it was pretty heroic and like...bold of you." I reason.

"Sure." He responds, deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"How I'm gonna tell my mom im in love with a girl im asking her to let stay with us."