Beggar of love ❤️ (2)

"Koo!!open the door baby please" Tae was banging the door continuously.

Hearing tae's voice, kook felt relief, he just wanted to run in his hyungi's arms, San distracted by tae's voice so taking it an opportunity, kook pushed him hard and ran towards the door, he opened it immediately revealing worried taehyung.

Taehyung came inside Immediately but his eyes widened when he looked at his baby's face full of tears.

He cupped kook's face and asked,"k-koo!!!why are you crying?tell m..." he stopped when kook hugged him tightly and sobbed hard, he was shaking in fear which made tae more worried.

"Koo, you are worrying me, please tell me what happened?" He made kook to look at him who was only crying and crying, he somehow opened his mouth to say.

"H-hyu-hyungie...h-he(pointing at San) to-touch...body...ev-everyw-where...hy-hyungie....s-scared" he said while hiccuping and coughing in between, he cried and again hugged taehyung who frozed after hearing kook, he looked at the person who gulp hard, anger build up in tae as his eyes darken after realizing what happened, he pushed kook slowly from his body and started walking towards San who stepped back, soon he felt the hard punch on his face which made him stumbled.

"HOW DARE YOU BASTARD? HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM? I WILL KILL YOU F*CKER" Tae started to beat him hardly.

"TAE....leave him, what the hell are you doing?" Tae's father said as he saw the horrible sight, he tried to stop him by pulling him back from San.

"No dad, i will kill him, he touched my koo with his filthy hands, LEAVE ME" he tae's dad get shocked, tae tried to free himself, but his dad again stopped him.

"Stop it tae, you can't kill him, he..."

"Mr.kim what's happening? WHY THE HELL YOUR SON BEATING MY SON?" Mr.choi said angrily as he ran towards San and helped him to stand, tae's mother also came.

"Dad, that boy tried to seduce me, i was stopping him but he didn't stop, Mr.kim thinks that I tried to touch him but it was that s*ut's fault th..." he couldn't complete it as he felt hard slap on his cheek.

"JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP, ONE MORE WORD ABOUT MY KOO AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE YOUR FACE....Mr.choi!!! The truth is your bastard son touched my kook inappropriately with his filthy hands and he have audacity to say that my koo tried to seduce him, do you think i will believe you huh? JUST GET THE FUCK OUT FROM HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU" Tae shouted as he was so much angry.

"I am sorry Mr.choi on behalf of my son, he is just....." but interrupted by Mr.choi.

"Keep you sorry to yourself, i will not forget mine and my son's insult, i am canceling the deal" Mr.choi said angrily.

"W-what? Look Mr.choi, we will..." tae's mother couldn't complete.

"And do you think i care about the deal? Just f*cking leave" Tae was about to attack them but they left hurriedly.

"What the hell his tae? What the f*ck you did? We lost the best deal because of you" tae's mother shouted but tae didn't listen and ran towards Koo who was shivering out of fear, he hugged him tightly.

"Koo...I am here now, don't cry love shhhh" Tae whispered, kook just held him tightly and buried his face in tae's neck, he was crying and hiccuping.

"TAE...I am asking you something, why did you do that? They were our trustable partners but what you did? You f*cking trusted this beggar over them"

"Yes...I will only trust him, I don't care about the deal, I will not tolerate anything which would hurt my love" Tae said, he was already frustrated, his mother was adding more to it.