Beggar of love❤️ (1)

Summary: where kook is a mute beggar(not completely, you will know in the story) but it didn't stop tae to fall in love with kook, but tae's mother is against their love, what will happen when someone tried to touch and abuse kook sexully...Let's see.

_______________________________________

Taehyung is a business tycoon of one of the top companies kim enterprise, he known as a cold ceo just like filmy ceoes, but everyone knows that he is soft only for his baby bun whom he loves the most, everyone in the company knows jungkook and adore him because just like bunny he is cuttest bun, but one person who hate him and that person is tae's mother.

Tae met jungkook first time on the street when he was going to the home from office, he mesmerized by his beauty, flawless skin. Jungkook was sitting there with shivering body due to cold, his clothes were dirty just like beggar, well he was a beggar, his family abdoned him cause he turn out gay, he had no place to go so he started doing small works on Cafe and restaurants, but they just let him do work and never paid him money, so he end up begging on the street to survive, but because of trauma he became mute, he had hard time to speak to strangers, because of that he got bullied all the time by people.

Tae helped him with food and blanket when he met him second time, he tried to speak with him but he never got any answer, but he knew that the bunny boy is traumatized and scared, but one day he saw injured kook on the street who was crying silently with injured leg but no one helped him, tae took him to the hospital and then took him to his home as he didn't want him to stay on the street lonely, day by day they both fall in love with each other, kook started to talk slowly with some words, but not completely, tae always talked with him softly.

Let's gooooo......

In the office

"Bun...hyungie has some works to do, it will take atleast 2 hours, can you wait for hyungie till he complete his work? Hyungie will treat his baby with his favorite banana milk."

Kook's eyes shine brightly when he heard about his favorite banana milk, he nodded immediately with bunny smile which made elder's heart fluttered, he cupped kook's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"Good boy, now wait there on the couch, you can watch your favorite videos on YouTube ,play games or whatever you want, just tell hyungie if you need anything ok?"

"O-ok" kook said slowly which only heard by tae, kook sat on the couch, inserted earphones in his ears and started watching videos, tae smiled and went to his desk and started his work.

After half an hour kook get bored, he looked at tae with small pout, he didn't want to disturb him but he was feeling sleepy, he just wanted to sleep in his safe place, he decide to just ask him if he can sleep on his lap, he went to him and tapped his shoulder, tae looked at him with frown.

"What happened love? You want something?" Tae asked softly.

Before kook say something, the door of his cabin opened by none other tae's mother.

"Hey tae, i want to discuss something with you" she said while checking kook head to toe with boring eyes.

"Yeah please have a seat" tae mentally rolled his eyes as he knows that his mother hates kook.

"Actually, as we got successed in the deal with Mr.choi's company, your dad decided to held a party for our company, only our family and company's employees will be there, Mr.choi and his son will also come, I came here to inform you about the party"

"That's great mom, so when is the party?" Tae asked her.

"Tonight, arrangements must be started by now, so you don't have to worry about it and the theme of the party is blue so you have to wear something blue" his mother said with excitement.