Chapter one- Nut Loving Arse Clown

Start from the beginning

After getting my schedule and locker combination I start to make my way avoiding everyone. I'm bad at communicating with people, in awkward situations I just kind of say random, weird things that make situations even more awkward. I also intimidate a lot of people, I look kind of evil with my permanent scowl. Most people try to stay away from me, some actually get passed that and we become friends.

Once you become friends with me, I will probably act like a 12 year old on crack, so be aware.

I yelp as I feel myself connect with someone, and fall on the ground on my butt.

Is this where our eyes meet and we fall in love?

"Watch it!" Screams the mystery dude with the hoodie and walks away.

"I guess I'm not falling in love today." I murmur while picking up my books from the floor. Two more people join me, a guy with black hair and blue eyes, and a girl with matching features. I'm guessing they are twins because they really  look alike.

"So, I'm guessing you are new here?" The girl asks.

"Yeah, how did you guess?" I look up at her, she is really pretty, the black hair makes her eyes stand out a lot.

"Probably the fact that half of the school male population are talking about who will get to 'bang' the new redhead first. Also, I never saw you here before." She ends with a smirk.

Seriously? The school is that small? In my old school, if somebody new comes nobody even notices.

I know that I count as traditionally attractive. Of course, I have my own insecurities like every other teenager in this world but I try to not pay attention to them. Most people are too busy with their own lives and insecurities to pay attention to your imperfections so why should I worry about what people think?

I'm pretty tall... Far from skinny though. I don't have a thigh gap and you can't see my bones and I'm okay with that. It takes a while to learn how to love your body, I even dyed my hair red in attempt to make me feel a little more confident.

"Great, I'm in a school full of perverted teenagers. My name is Scarlet by the way." I say standing up and shaking her hand.

"I'm Nicole, and this is Adam." She says pointing at the guy. I wave at him and he gives me a soft smile. "Don't worry, he is almost too gay to function." Nicole warns me.

"You got to stop quoting 'Mean Girls'. It's getting weird." He tells her and turns to me. "Welcome to hell new girl." He tells me.

Got that right.

I ask them about my locker and classes, and in each class I have at least one of them so they will be my guide buddies for today.

"So... Are there any warnings?" I ask after they attempt to make some small talk.

"Warnings?" They say at the same time with a matching confused look.

That was not creepy at all. Note the sarcasm.

"You know... Girls who I should stay away from, players, creepy gang dudes. The usual cliche stuff." I explain.