WELCOME

~Author's Note~

Hello Everyone and welcome back to the second book of this series! I hope you are feeling well. I also hope you are excited to see more of the journey!

Just note, if you have not read book 1 (HER NEW LIFE), read it NOW as this book is NOT a stand-alone. 

So the official Publish date of this book would be... 25/06/2024!

Now, I know this is still a long way but there are a few reasons why I am keeping a gap between the start and the finish.

1. To those who know the Australian curriculum, Grade 10 is an important period as there is subject selection, HSC standards, and a lot of exams that contribute to year 11 (like Mathematics). So I REALLY need to focus on all of that.

2. Now, I also have to edit HER NEW LIFE by adding some scenes to better enhance the chapter, making things less cringy in some areas, grammar, etc. So, I feel like I should do the majority of that first before fully investing my time in this book.

3. I am pre-writing a few chapters so when I do post, you will get continuous chapters for a few weeks during my exam season because when I post, I will have a lot of exams going on.

And, English is NOT my first language so bear with me till I edit it, and feel free to point it out 'cause sometimes I can be blind.

Anyway, let's head further in!

~SYPNOSIS~

Can Ariana survive yet another challenge that life throws her way?

***

Ariana's life was getting better, brighter, and fuller. That is until her father decided to take it all away from her. Now, she has to deal with love, hate, and most of all, herself.

To top it off, the secrets that are lurking in the corner, slowly coming to light, might just make or break the only strong relationships she has left. Lines blur between the truth and lies as Ariana just might start losing herself amid this mess. Or can she stop it?

Can she deal with what's going on? 

Can she deal with...

Her New Challenge?

~WARNINGS~

This is strictly for ages 16 and above. If you are below 16, but still want to read, go ahead but you can't say I didn't warn you. This book may have lines inspired by other stories. If there is a similar story to this, then it is a complete coincidence since I despise plagiarism. When other languages will/might be used, it will be from Google Translate. If you know this language, please correct it.

Any pictures you are going to see are NOT owned by me. 

Contains Self-harm, Depression, Anxiety, Abuse, Violence, Drugs (e.g. alcohol). Also contains cussing/swear words.

If ANY of these listed above triggers you a lot, pls stop reading at this moment.

In case, you may still read it, When you see '!!!' Sign, skip the part until you see it again. Unfortunately, there can't be any warning for the language as it is there in every chapter.

Eg

!!

BlahBlah
You get the point
!!

YOU RRs BETTER NOT SPOIL THE STORY OR ELSE I WILL HAUNT YOU AND DELETE YOUR COMMENTS.

Thank you :) 

~COPYRIGHTS~

Copyright © 2024 by Ojasvi

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by Australian copyright law.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

P.S: If you do, I'll simply end you in your sleep:)

PSS. And note that I have only published this book on Wattpad. If you see this story on any other website, please contact me immediately.

Start Date: 25/June/2024
Finish Date: 

Total Word Count:

Editing Start: 

Editing End:

The characters will be posted in the next part. Cya lads.

Jas