✯WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST, STAYS IN THE PAST✯

I know y'all are confused rn but the pic will make sense later 😼

☆☆☆

Betrayals can be extremely painful, but it's up to you how much that pain damages you permanently.

2 years ago
(She is 14 the rest are 15 in this flashback btw)

"Why would you do that Zailie! Do you know how worried I was about you?" I scoff. Him worried about me? Not even in my wildest dreams. "Cut your bullshit Adrien, you were the one who pushed me off the stairs."

Austin stood there with an Ice pack in his hand...not for me tho. He was holding the ice pack to Adriens head. When he was the one that pushed me off the stairs. It feels like my ankle is about to burst.

"Zailie, I don't know what your problem is with me! You were jumping on the stairs so recklessly all I did was tell you to stop but you lost balance and fell, I was just trying to save you by holding your hand but! It was too late, I even fell down for you but here you are blaming me!"

Austin still stood there, tapping his foot to the ground. I frown at both of them "Austin, you're not gonna say anything?" He looks at me.. somewhat with an angry expression. "Shut up"

What the fuck.

"Just shut up, I don't get why the hell you would try to twist the story. I don't get it really, just get along the fuck. If he tried to save you from falling why the fuck would you say he pushed you, that's a big fucking accusation Zai."

My mouth was agape, I can't believe this right now. "You're not gonna listen to what I have to say at all?! Just gonna assume shit by listening to him?!"

Austin was about to open his mouth again but Adrien stops him. "It's ok, she's a kid. Maybe she thought I pushed her when I was reaching out to her or something. What matters is her safety. Please check out your ankle."

Austin sighs and takes out his phone and calls someone. "Matty, she fell down the stairs, can you come home and take her to the doctor real quick? Yeah ok" he hangs up. "I'm bringing another ice pack for you wait here" he says while looking at me and leaves the room.

I look at Adrien. Could it actually be that I'm misunderstanding this? Maybe he did try to reach out to catch me?

"Don't worry, your ankle will be fine. I mean I didn't put much pressure on that push but guess you're too weak to handle that"

My eyes widen as I look at him, can't say I didn't expect this tho.

He laughs "I honestly didn't think Austin would believe me but I guess everyone in this family is dumb" I get up from the couch at that.

"The fuck did you just say?" I'm 2 minutes away from throwing hands. This motherfucker.

"Look how I turn your brother against you, and you can't do ANYTHING about it"

"If you think that's gonna happen you can dream on"

He shakes his head in disagreement. "You are extremely wrong. I already took him away from you. He didn't believe you just now. Nor will he ever."

"No you sick fuck, he will eventually realize."
I swear to god I have so much patience, or else he would be going to the hospital with matty instead of me.

"I doubt it, just wait for it princess. The worst is yet to come. I'm gonna take away every single thing and person that's important to you. I'm not stopping until I ruin your whole life."

He looks at me with a piercing glare, and I don't back down. I stare right back at him.

"Matt is here zai, come out" Austin shouts from the kitchen.

Adrien just smirks "Careful Zailie, make sure you don't hurt your leg again while walking out" and holds out his hand.

End of flashbacks///

Zailie

"Here ya go, you dropped this earlier, and no i didn't read it." I look at his hands to see what he was talking about. It was my diary, where I bitch about Adrien and other bitches. Shit.

I quickly take it from his hands. "thanks"

"You can chill out you know, I didn't even open it" Did I just give off that impression? Because I didn't mean to. "No no that's um not what I meant. I know you didn't open it yeah thanks for that and returning it by the way."

"Yeah, what're you still doing here by the way? I saw Austin leaving and I thought you left too"
Say what now. That little twat.

"He left?? With his car???" He nods. Fucking hell. Why is everyone such a toony little bitch.
I have to walk home now the fuck.

"Oh.. well uh. There's a 99.9% possibility he left me here so I think I should head home now." He frowns and shakes his head. "It's getting dark, you probably shouldn't go alone. Want me to give you a ride?"

I blink at him. Aggressively. And quite a few times. What the fuck Zailie.

"That wouldn't be too bad yeahhh" I say while nodding and smiling an earful. I am the cause of my failed love life.

He smiles slightly and nods "ok then, hop on"

I look around but there was no car. Wait wait waiiit WHAT IS HE TELLING ME TO HOP ON TO-

"You're not afraid of bikes are you?" Oh. A bike. A damn bike.

"No?" I quickly say. With the weirdest expression on my face. He smiles again. Fuck it's actually really pretty.

He hands me a helmet. "Put it on, you'll need it" the fuck is that's supposed to mean. "What do you mean" He puts his helmet on and gets on the bike.

"Let's say my accident records aren't too good"
Ayo. Nah, I ain't getting on. What's that mean.
"You sure you won't kill us?" He chuckles "nah I'm just playing with you get on" I sigh in relief and put on the helmet then hop on the back.

"Hold on tight ok" yeah you don't need to tell me. I don't mind either. I hold onto his shirt, I sat closer on purpose but it's ok. He smells like a refreshing blend of subtle cologne. It's so relaxing and soothing for some reason.

"Get ready" he says right before he turns on the bike.

It feels like I'm gonna fly off somewhere right now. The way I'm holding my damn screams in. He's riding faster than what a rollercoaster would go per minute.

No this can't be it. I can't die like this. I still haven't done a lot of things. I haven't had my perfect damn kiss yet. I haven't killed Adrien and Alan yet. I haven't watched the final season of stranger things yet I can't die like this.

"CAN YOU SL- OW D- OWWWNNN" I ask, getting cut off every turn he takes. "WhY? THIS IS FUN THO, ENJOY THE WIND"

AHHHH IM GONNA DIE.

SUDDENLY, why am I yelling. Suddenly he stops the bike.

"W..what happened?" I ask trying to catch my breath.

"A cat :D"

________________________________