✯FRIEND OR FOE?✯

It takes years to build trust, but seconds to break it.
That's why I'm afraid to trust.

Zailie

The fact that my own bestfriend is dating someone I hate is not sitting right with me, no it's not even that because I hate him. Well it's part of the reason. But that guy is really dangerous. I can't believe he is still stuck up on something that happened 7 YEARS AGO!

But I guess I'll have to deal with it myself. I find Adrien in the hallways talking to Alan and some other punks. I walk up to them, unsure if I should talk to Alan about this or Adrien. I don't know Alan all that well so it can be awkward.

"Adrien" He tears his stare from his friends and looks at me, with a smirk. Of course. "Is the world coming to an end or something? Or am I going crazy?" Alan starts smirking too now. This is already getting on my nerves. Can't he have a fucking normal conversation with me without joking around and shit? "Well I thought you finally learned how to talk like a normal human being, but I guess not." His smirk fades away as soon as he hears that, but it forces its way back on.

"Mhm, well how can I be of service?" damn this guy. I really don't wanna be talking to him right now. "Is it true that your friend" I point at Alan with my eye who was standing next to him "dating Zariah?" He just laughs at that. What the fuck is wrong with this maniac? "I don't get it, does this seem like a comedy show or something?" He stops laughing and clicks his tongue then looks at Alan "Is that true man?" he asks with a grin. This fucker. I bet he already knows everything, he's doing this just to piss me off. "yeah dude, she got them big" Alan replies to him and my mouth drops. I fucking KNEW it. I scoff at him looking back at Adrien "what's the fucking meaning of this?!" I ask, ready to punch the fuck out of them, at least it won't be Adrien's first time.

"woah woah" he puts his hands up "now now don't get mad at me, I'm innocent in this one" he says all while smirking I know too well this is all just to tick me off. I clench my fists "you better shut your trap up and tell him to stop doing whatever the sick fuck you two are planning" He chuckles at that, does he have like a laughing problem of some sort?

"calm down, and what are you gonna do huh? hit me again?" oh you bet I will. "stop trying hard Zai, you tried real hard trying to convince Austin I'm the bad guy right? look how it ended. Don't try too hard on this one, or you might end up losing your friend too" he says and puts his hands into his pocket.

I was just staring at him, I knew he was after me but not THIS bad. All of a sudden Alan interrupts our staring contest, "Is this Austins sister?" I turn my attention to him.

"no shit sherlock" he smirks at me then looks at Adrien.

"Pretty feisty too huh" he says as Adrien nods. "shut up you nasty looking shit, How does girls even go after you? Headless chicken looking ass." his smirk drops. "what the fuck"

He was gonna say something else but for some reason he stops and both of their expression change. "Zailie I don't know why you're being so rude right now, I genuinely like Zariah and have feelings for her. Are you sure you're here to look after her or do you just wanna sabotage our relationship?!"

I frown, very utterly confused after hearing his words. "what are you-" I start saying but I suddenly look at my side. Zariah was standing there with a very weird and sad expression on her face, she has also holding something in her hands.

I know what they were doing now. I get it. These motherfuckers.

"I don't get what the fuck your problem is" she starts dropping her bombs. "can't you see me happy for just, ONCE IN LIFE?!" no no, this is all going south.