✯THE BEGINNING✯

Do you ever feel like kidnapping someone because you love them so much? Or am I just crazy? Probably.

Life has so many twists. But in her life, it was constant. So many plot twists yet she didn't get the happy ending she deserved, no, the happy ending she wanted. But life has different plans for everyone, for her, for him. It was that day in 2012 she met him for the first time. She honestly didn't like him that much when she first met him.

But like I said, life has different plans for her.

                                  ✰𝐙𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞✰
"Where the fuck are you aud?!" I yell on the phone call. "I'm literally 2 minutes away chill" she replied. "You said that 10 minutes ago you brat!"

"Chill I'm almost there" I hang up the call, I swear she is the most unbothered person on earth right now. Been waiting for her for god knows how long. "She here yet?" Amber asks as she takes another bite of my moms cookies. "Stop eating and be serious girl"

"But your moms cookies are so good hehe" I sigh and then get off the bed and go to the kitchen to pour myself some water. It's my moms birthday. She invited few of her friends and dad called some of his colleagues and friends too. I invited Amber and Audrey. But Ofcourse aud has to be late all the time. I sit on the living room couch, suddenly the door bell rings. Fucking finally. I run to the door and open it "you bitch what took you so lo-" I stopped. It was not Audrey indeed. Instead there was my brother and along with him was another guy I didn't know.

Ah yes, backstory time. I got two brothers. One who is 7 years older than me and another one is 1 year older than me, aka the one that stands in front of me when it was supposed to be Audrey standing there. Damn it. Anyways, I was the youngest child of the fam, and no I'm not spoiled. Because Austin gets a whole lot of attention for a middle child. No offence to middle child's.

"Oh shit, it's you" My eye locks with that unknown guy I'm assuming is his friend, unless he is gay and this is finally him coming out and bringing his boyfriend home, kidding. "Um-sorry" I say quickly and go back inside. They both come in after me. "What the fuck was that dimwit" My brother asks while taking a bottle of cold drink from the fridge and taking a sip.
"Shut up, I thought Audrey finally showed up"
He almost spits out his drink- "woah, that brunette one? Yo she was hot she's really coming?" This fucking weirdo. I throw a pillow at him which hits him right in the eye. Bulls eye. "OUCH WTF" "Shut up you creep, don't fucking try anything when she comes over or I'm gonna kick your ass so hard all that bullshit that comes out of you will stop"

"There's something very fucking wrong with you weirdo" he says as he throws the pillow back at me. I roll my eyes at him and look at the random dude, and then back at him "who's this?" "Oh yeah I forgot about him. Sorry dude. He's my friend"  "oh? Some new friend? Never seen him before" "Nah we've been friends for 6 years. "What- how come I never met him?" I ask, I never thought he would have a friend that I didn't know. Since he brings them over all the time. "Because I never brought him home, anyways say hi" I look at the new guy.

He has dark black hair and brown eyes. Fair skin, might I add very tall too. Is he really even 17? Oh wait, he might not be. I don't know. He might be older than my brother. And he's dressed so simple, a black t shirt and jeans. It's so fucking cold what is wrong with him.

"Hi-" that breaks my train of thoughts. "I'm Skye" Skye "Oh um hi, I'm Zailie"
He smiles at me, "nice to meet you Zailie" I slowly nod at him. "Oi brat where are the cookies mom made this morning?!" He asks as he looks around the kitchen. "Amber ate all of them" "...are you kidding me right now dude?" "Nah, you can like, make her shit it out or something if you want it so bad" "shut up" he says "Let's go play games bro" he says to his friend. I sigh as I watch them go upstairs. "Austin never had a hot friend like this ever before did he?"