Kori Alder

Full Name:   Kori Aurora Alder

Date of Birth:   Unknown 

Family:   Unknown Biological Parents; deceased, (Unnamed Adopted mother; deceased), Cash Buzko (adopted father; unknown status), Blitzo Buzko (adopted brother; alive), Barbie Wire (adopted sister; alive), Loona (adopted daughter; alive), Izuku Alder (son; alive), Niki (daughter; alive)

Personality:     Kori can be nice to others but she  can be sarcastic, jealous, sadistic, revengeful, and devious. She is very protective of her children and would do anything to protect them. She has almost enough power to be an overlord.

Bio: 

Before the fire Kori Alder was born to unknown parents and was given up for adoption. When she was a baby she was found by Cash Buzko and his wife who took her in and raised her along with their two kids, Blitzo and Barbie Wire. The three of them were best friends they always got along, Kori had more of a bond with Blitzo than she did with Barbie Wire. She was always there for him especially when Cash would be mean to Blitzo. 

She is also best friends with Fizzarolli the two of them would have many things in common, and would be the most talented out of everyone in the circus. At one point she had a crush on Fizz but she let it go once she knew Blitzo had a crush on him, unknown to her that Fizz had also liked her. 

On the night of Fizzarolli and Kori's birthday a fire broke out. Kori was nine months pregnant with her children. Her children almost didn't make it because she was in a coma for nine months. After waking up from being in a coma, Kori was on her own for the first time. Blitzo offered her a job at IMP but she couldn't face him after the fire and couldn't forgive him for almost killing her unborn children.

Kori wanted to provide her children a healthy lifestyle, she became a musician after someone discovered her singing in a night club. Fame almost the best of her and one day she was passed out drunk, she was found by Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vaggie. The two girls offered Kori and her kids a place to stay at the hotel rent free if promised to get clean and Kori took that opportunity. 

Voice Actress: 

Camila Cabello

Love Interest:

Alastor