7. Hello Rosie

Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Penny, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk were all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: "So, like where are your wings?"

Vaggie: "Niffty i don't have--"
Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: "Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?" Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt

Niffty: "Yeah. Where are your tits?" Vaggie sighs

Vaggie: "Any other questions?"

Husk: "I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?"

Vaggie: "It's not her fault. Angels are just--"

Angel Dust: "Liars?"

Vaggie: "...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best."

Husk: "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far."

Angel Dust: "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?"

Vaggie: "She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone."

Alastor: "Hmm." He looks down at Penny and she nods back.

Alastor and Penny then vanishes into black smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie was in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with Tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: "Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess." Charlie begins to appear annoyed

Charlie: "Ugh, go away, Alastor."

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers

Alastor: "Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?" Charlie emerges from the covers

Charlie: "I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole."

Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Penny to appear laying beside her.

Penny: "Who's joking?"

Charlie scared, jumps and falls off of the bed next to Alastor.

Alastor: "You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next." Charlie now leaning on the bed.

Charlie: "Ugh, I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard?"

Penny repositions herself on her stomach and begins kicking her legs in the air.

Charlie: "They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain." Charlie begins tearing up again.

Charlie: "I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse."

Charlie stands and paces back and forth.

Charlie: "At least they don't go around giving false hope."

Alastor: "Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you."

Charlie: "Oh, fuck you, Alastor." Alastor takes a seat himself, next to Penny.

Charlie: "All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much."