2. Radio Killed the Video Star

Penny was out sitting out on the balcony of the second floor of the hotel, with Alastor, as they are both drinking some coffee. Suddenly, a massive explosion came, not hitting them, but a wall of the Hotel was destroyed.

Sir Pentious: "Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -"

Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him and Penny sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: "Oh there you are - Face my wrath!"

Alastor: "Who are you?"

Sir Pentious: "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!"

Alastor dissolves into fog and Penny fades into the shadow as Alastor descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie. Penny teleports next to him.

Sir Pentious: "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"

Egg Bois: "Ooh you tell 'em boss."

Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck.

Niffty: "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~"

Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.

Alastor: "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you."

Sir Pentious: "I attacked you literally last week."

Alastor tilts his head.

Sir Pentious: "We've done battle, like... 20 times."

Alastor: "Well, you must have been really bad at this."

Sir Pentious: "Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal."

Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder.

Niffty: "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?"

Alastor: "Oh, nobody important."

Penny: "Oh Mister Alastor came I take this one? Please?" She pleads giving Alastor her big starry eyes.

Alastor: "Of course, my little fawn go ahead show me what you've learned in the last 7 years."

Penny giggles as black tentacles grow from her back, and she uses two of them to elevate her body above the ground. She's uses the rest of them totear apart Sir Pentious war machine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentino: "...the Radio Demon is there."

Upon hearing those words, electricity courses through Vox's head, and he scratches the desk so hard it leaves scratch marks. Vox made small ominous chuckles before turning to Valentino.

Vox: "What did you just say?"

Valentino: "You heard me."

Vox: "Alastor..." walks to Valentino. "came back...and he is with Lucifer's *glitches* daughter, and that wasn't the" grabs Valentino by the collar. "FIRST FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME?!?!?!"

Valentino: "Hey! killing Alastor is your kink."

As he speaks, frees himself from Vic's grip and he walks to the desk and turns on the television. Vox teleports to the center screen.

From the drone point of view, showing Penny using her powers to attack Sir Pentious zeppelin, Alastor laughing as he hears Pentious screaming.

Sir Pentious: "Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!"