1. Overture

Penny was sitting at the hotel bar, captivated by a deck of cards. Earlier, Husk had shown her some tricks, and now she was determined to master them. Her fingers fumbled and stumbled, trying to recreate the magic. Meanwhile, Alastor was engaged in his own spectacle.

He proudly finished showing Charlie and Vaggie the commercial he had crafted for the hotel.

Alastor: "So, what do you think?"
He asked waiting her their response.

Vaggie: "I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?"

Charlie: "Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um..." Vaggie interrupted her.

Vaggie: "Bad. The word you're looking for is bad."

Alastor: "Funny. I was going for hilarious."

Vaggie: "It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point."

Charlie: "Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them."

Alastor: "Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. Am I right Penny?" He turns to Penny, pointing his microphone at her.

Penny looks up from her deck and gives him a huge smile.

Penny: "As always Mister Alastor!!"

Alastor: So, I had a little fun with it.

Vaggie: Oh, fun? You had a little fun with it?"

Vaggie stand up on the couch.

Vaggie: "Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time."

Angel raises his hand from the couch, catching everyone's attention.

Vaggie: "What?" She says annoyed.

Angel Dust: "If you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?"
Angel tells her while using three of his arms to point at himself.

Vaggie: "Angel, you're a porn star."

Angel Dust: "A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in."

Vaggie: "We are not filming a porn as a commercial."

Angel Dust: "Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. fancy talk creepy voice here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel." he explained, Alastor appears right beside the couch next to Angel Dust and laughs with amusement. While Penny was disgusted by the idea.

Alastor: "Ha ha. Never going to happen."

Charlie: "Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way."

Angel Dust: "Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity.. Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits."

Charlie chuckles nervously until her phone rings.

Charlie: "Hold that thought! I'll be right back." She stands up walking to a hallway.