5. Dad Beat Dad

Everyone scatters to get the place tidy and ready for Luficer. Sir Pentious and Niffty bakes cookies, then Niffty starts sweeping and Husk is cleaning up. Alastor and Penny walk in and watch Razzle and Dazzle put up a "Wellcum Daddy" banner up. Angel puts on some makeup before closing the mirror, revealing to be Niffty staring creepily at him, making Angel recoil back in surprise.

Charlie: "Okay everyone, it's showtime!"

Charlie opens the door, revealing to be Lucifer, excited to see his daughter.

Lucifer: "Charlie!"

Charlie: Hey, Da-

Charlie doesn't get to finish because Lucifer hugs her really tight like a bear. Unbeknownst to any of them, Alastor and Penny was right behind them, with Alastors wicked smile strained and left eye twitching in anger when Alastor saw Lucifer, which made Penny tilt her head at her mentor.

Lucifer: "Oh it's so good to see you. Haha!"

Charlie: "It's uh, good to see you too, Dad."

Lucifer lets go of Charlie to give her a breather.

Charlie: "Ahem Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

Two Egg Boiz pops some party poppers as a warm welcome. KeeKee curls up to Lucifer and rubs her face against his legs. Lucifer notices her and goes all enchanted by her cuteness. He knees and rubs her head.

Lucifer: "Oh hewwo KeeKee."

Razzle and Dazzle flies by and Lucifer greets them,

Lucifer: "Razzle, Dazzle. Oh look how much you haven't grown. Still fun sized. You taking care of my wittle girl?" He then speaks in a very deep ominous threatening tone "You better be. Wow! This place sure looks, uh...uh huh yah uh huh...It's got a lot of character!"

Lucifer finds the bar at the corner and was immediately repulsed by it.

Lucifer: "OH, what in the unholy hell is that?!"

Alastor reappears from the fog and Penny from the shadows, in front of Angel Dust.

Penny: "Just some of the renovations we had done."

Alastor: "Adds a bit of color, don't you think?"

Lucifer looked at him suspiciously, and points his stick at him.

Lucifer: "And you are?"

Alastor reappears behind Lucifer, catching his attention.

Alastor: "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure. It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life." Penny then walks up next to him. "Oh! And this is my little fawn Penny, she my apprentice."

Penny: "Lovely to meet you sir"

Lucifer: "Who is this? Who is this man? Are you the bellhop?" Penny gets a little annoyed, since he ignored her.

Alastor: "Aha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast."

Lucifer: "Hmm, nope! I guess that's why Charlie called it the Has-been Hotel, ahaha."

Alastor: "Ha ha ha. It was actually Penny's idea."

Lucifer: "Ahaha. Well, it's not very clever."

Alastor: "Ha ha! Fuck you."

Alastor and Lucifer was getting closer to fighting when they are insulting each other before Charlie gets in the way to stop them in between.

Charlie: "Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings! Without Alastor and Penny, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much."