Waller

It was time, time to see if this "master plan" would actually work. It was scary to think about it, to think what could happen, But you have to take risks. And there he was, the man that all this is about, all these crazy things happening, all that messed with his head. All those endless nights of wondering and thinking.

"Visitor for John Doe" one of the guards said

John flinched at the voice of the guard, he was surprised is to who came to visit him, he wondered, "why would anyone come visit him?he didn't know anyone actually know we're he was, he was surprised anyone came to see him at all, the door opened slowly and revealed a familiar face that entered the room, but not familiar as in "friendly" or something you know and trust or expect, more like a familiar face as someone you thought was gone but came back or revenge of some sort, he didn't know what to think, he felt everything go silent at the sight of this person, he was terrified to think what they would do to him, he'd seen what they could do to other "criminals", so if they thought he knew anything about what was going on right now, he know they would go as far as possible for answers.

That "familiar face" was the head of the agency Amanda Waller, better known as just "Waller".
He was completely shocked that someone came to visit him, and now he was even more shocked, it was Waller. All those memories came flooding back in, all those times she tried to screw him and Bruce over, it filled him with rage. Why would she even want to see him? John didn't know how to react, whether to talk to her or ignore he, he felt a sense of confusion and curiosity. It felt weird, he had never felt such a way.

"Hello Mr.doe" Waller said with an unimpressed tone

John decided to not respond

"It's come to my concern, Mr. Wayne has been missing for quite some time, and I need some answers" she said as John looked at her trying to plan what to say, a few minutes past until John finally decided no talk

"I don't know anything" he said to looking her direction and with a lower tone of voice

"I see, you know Mr. Doe if you tell me some information, I might help you get out of here,"

"I'm not talking, I don't know anything"

"I know you didn't do this, if you know what's best for you you'll tell me the truth, if not, I'll make sure you stay in this prison for the rest of your life"

"I- fine, but you have to promise, you have to let me help, you have to tell me everything that you find"

"Sounds like a deal"

"Well, I think it's like a puzzle with all these numbers-"

"What numbers?"

"Like a code, but I don't know what it means, also I think this person is following me? Or knows me of some sort?"

"Mhm.."

"Oh! And I think it's someone I used to know, or at least talk to?"

"Very well, I'll be back and see what I can do,"

"Just remember, we made a promise"

"You know Mr.doe I see you've changed since the last time I've seen you, you used to be so" she paused to think of the right word "disruptive, but now, I see you've change," she said with a smile

"I guess you could say that,"

"Well Mr.doe seems like I have to leave, I promise I'll help you if you help me, if not you know what will happen"

"I will,"

Waller walked out of the room with a smile, leaving John alone in the cell, once again, hopefully Waller could help him finally get to Bruce, but also, he had a little distrust, after all it was Waller we were talking about, he knew she could betray him at any second or blame him if he made the wrong move, he had to be careful for what was coming next, hopefully Waller would help him and everything would turn out fine.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 02 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Telltale batjokes :)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें