Suitcase

Days pass and pass and no one every thinks about how valuable those days are, the days that you pass with your loved ones, those warm moments and conversations, days and days with them, like it will never end. Until it does, it ends, just like that, this was John's case, he was so in love he never saw it coming, but nevertheless he was determined to find Bruce, or at least know he tried before giving up on him.

And there he was, in his apartment, thinking, just thinking, he needed to at least try, try, try, he had a bulletin board we're all his clues were, all his thoughts and ideas on everything, he WAS going to solve this, he WAS going to find Bruce.

4, the numbers on the phone, did it mean something? Most likely. It was the biggest thing on the bulletin board. John knew this mean something, he just knew. He needed an answer. But were to look? He had no idea. Maybe a street or a park or an abandoned house or factory. He needed to know were. 4 what did it mean?

He left the apartment, he walked out the the sidewalk were the clouds hid the sun as if protecting it, the clouds were dark, "it might rain" John thought. But it didn't matter, he needed clues, clues, he walked for a few minutes, he felt the presence of something or someone, following, but he continued he walked and walked with no Certain path on were to go. Just endlessly walking. But he felt guided by something or someone. It didn't matter, he just followed,

He found himself on the back of some building, it was dark and dry, nothing much but some trash and old posters, it seemed as if no one had been there in decades, the posters old and peeling off of the walls. You could fell the cold breeze hit and the trash move from the floor. An old rusty blue car stood in beside an old trash can to full of garbage.

John curiously walked over the car and pulled on the door which very easily came out of the door frame. He entered the car with ease, he tried to be careful, it seemed that the leather on the seats was peeling off. The steering wheel full of dust and a cup holder that held nothing but endless amounts of old store receipts. In the back seat there was an old suitcase. It read "for John Doe" his eyes widened and he quickly took the suitcase and ran out of the car, he thought it would be better if he opened this package at home.

He walked back home, it was now pouring out of the sky. John was getting soaked but it didn't matter, he didn't care, he just walked home until he got to his apartment complex and entered him dim lit hallway and walked until he reached his apartment. Apartment number 41. He pulled a rusty old key from his pocket and opened the door. He walked with the suitcase in hand and sat down at his small dining table and placed the suitcase on the table, in front of him. He slowly reached and opened the suitcase, there was anxiety running through his blood. what could be inside? Something bad? Or something good? It was empty. Empty. But there was a number 2 carved on the bottom of the suitcase. Did it mean something? Most likely. It may complement the lonely number 4 on the bulletin board. John stood up from the table. He grabbed a piece of paper, he wrote a big number 2 on it and stapled it beside the lonely number 4.

He knew there would be more numbers he would have to find, but it was ok, he knew that destiny might not be as cruel as he thought, it had already been guided to one clue. What was one more?

I took some artistic liberties and drew this also sorry it's kinda bad I really can't draw backgrounds