0.03

Chapter three

Sorry for any mistakes x

Michael and Luke's outfits on top/side.

Jalex is love. Jalex is life.

/////
Michael

"Luke you can't wear heels to the beach" I yelled at my moron best friend who was ignoring me on purpose and dancing around his room to some jonas brothers song.

"I'm hot you're cold you go around like you know who I am but you don't you got me on m-" he stopped singing when he realise I'd turned off the radio.

"Take the heels off and put your vans on" he pouted but moved to go do what I said.

It was the day after we'd been to the beach party and Ashton and Calum had invited us to watch them in some surfing competition.

I'd gotten here about an hour ago and as per usual luke wasn't even close to being ready the competition was in an hour he was dressed yeah but that boy takes a lifetime to do his hair and make up.

It had been about half an hour since I'd let luke venture into the bathroom, I was checking myself out in Luke's full body mirror I smoothed down my dress liking the way it hugged my body.

The dress was a simple white one with blue flowers on it  matched it with white vans, white raybans and some blue flower earrings, damn I looked cute today.

"Okay I'm done I'm ready" luke said bursting out of the bathroom he had on a black crop top with a black floral skirt with white and black vans, sunglasses and a flower crown.

We were about to get in my car to go to the beach when.

"Mikey do you think if I listened to surfers paradise by Cody Simpson  I'll get surfing a little more" he questioned seriously.

I gaped at him "Keep talking someday you might say something intelligent"

"I was completely joking" he said, pfft no we wasn't.

"Shut up Luke"

//////
When we go to the beach it was way too crowded it too about ten minutes to find a parking space when we did we went to search for Calum and Ashton.

They were talking to two guys and a girl, Calum was the first to notice us he waved us over catching the attention of Ashton and the others.

Luke dragged me over when we got over they introduced us, "Michael, Luke these are our friends" Ashton said before gesturing to them.

The guy with the blue hair introduced himself first, "Hey I'm Alex an this is my boyfriend Jack" he smiled gesturing to the guy next to him, "I'm the pretty one" he smiled making his friends chuckle.

"If  I'm drunk you'll be damn good looking" I said Jack didn't look offended he just nodded and smiled "I like you".

"Hey I'm Ashley and I'm totally gonna be the seventh wheel" the girl said groaning.

"I'm Luke, well you know that cause-" Luke was cut off by someone tripping up and accidentally throwing a drink on one side, most of it landed on his face.

"Well your day was a total waste of make up" I said cracking a small smile.

He glared at me as some of the others when try snickered at my comment "Fuck off Michael you idiot" he said.