0.02

Chapter two

Sorry for any mistakes :)

Dedicated to: lashtonbros
Because she reads comments and votes for all my books which is awesome so she's awesome xxx

//////
Luke

After leaving Mikey and Calum I went to go and find Ashton, I pushed my way through the crowd of people and walk into the beach house to try and spot him.

"Princess" I heard a familiar voice behind me I turned to see Ashton he was stood with a group of five guys who were smirking at me.

I shyly waked over to them and as soon as I did Ashton wrapped an arm around my waist "Ash is this your fuck for the night?" one of them whooped.

Ashton just smirked as I looked around awkwardly, there would be not sex tonight, I'm no virgin I'm not Michael, but I'm not easy.

"Want a drink princess" he asked pulling me away from the boys and towards the kitchen "Um no I don't drink" I said pulling down my skirt a little when I saw a creepy looking gut staring at my legs and ass.

Ashton followed my gaze and frowned "That's Dave stay away from him princess he's a weirdo" he said "Don't worry I will" I muttered still feeling uncomfortable with Dave's gaze on me.

"Hey sorry for acting like a dick before in front of those guys they still expect me to act like I'm still in high school" he said mixing two drinks despite me saying I didn't want one.

"Why how old are you?"I questioned because I didn't really know anything about him but his name, "I'm 22 you" he asked "I'm 18" he smirked at me "You like older guys huh princess".

"Why do you call me princess" I asked "Because you seem princessy" I smiled
"Princessy is not a word" I teased.

"It is"

"Is not"

"Is too"

"Is not"

"It is I said so" he pointed out childishly crossing his arms, I giggled because he looked mega cute whiles doing that.

"So princess Lukey what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked in a terrible attempt at a British accent.

"Nothing and that accent was horrible" I snorted.

"It was great and you know it, but there's a surfing competition tomorrow me and Calum are competing in and I would very much like for you too come" he said.

"Like a date? Wait no it wouldn't be like a date obviously just friends haha yeah... Um yeah I'll come" I said nervously seriously fuck my awkwardness.

Ashton looked at me for about five seconds before bursting out laughing "You're so awkward" he wheezed out.

I looked down "I know I t-try not to be" I said.

He looked up at me and stopped laughing "Hey princess I didn't say it was a bad thing it's cute" I smiled at him.

//////

A few hours later and me and Ashton were in his bedroom in the beach house not doing anything we were just talking.

His bedroom had a pretty great view I could see Michael and Calum sat over by the rocks they were laughing meaning Michael was warming up to him which was very surprising.

"So Luke what do you want to to talk about" he asked laying across his bed.

"Well we should get to know each other, I'll start what's your full name?" I questioned.

And that's all we did for a few more hours get to know each other, I felt comfortable around Ashton which is weird considering we met less that 24 hours ago.

/////
Michael

Sitting with Calum wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be well he did interrupt me reading a couple times cute he had this cute hint of a lisp which was so cute.

"So you like surfing" he asked.

"No I absolutely hate water" I grimace looking out into the ocean.

"Why? You do know you're at the beach right." He asked amused.

"It's a long story and we dont know each other well enough" I said closing my book realising I wasn't going to get to read anymore without him talking.

"We could get to know each other now" he suggested.

"We could but I'm still not going to tell you" I smirked.

"Fine fine, how about we say our best pick up lines" he suggests looking proud he came up with it.

"Okay that sounds fun" I said twisting my boy around to face him fully making my dress rise up a little I didn't miss Calum staring at my thighs.

"Okay I'll go first" he said pulling out his phone.

He took a picture of me "I want to show my mom what my next boyfriend looks like" he winked.

"Oh god" I laughed blushing.

"Can I show you something" he asked I nodded yes, "I have to show you the prettiest boy I've ever met" he said.

"Oh" is it bad I felt kind of jealous?

He put his phone in my face an his front camera was on me an yeah the jealously died.

And I blushed hard.

"Okay my turn, your shirt has got to go but you can stay" I snorted.

He cackled his eyes wrinkling in the corners "That was so bad" he said clutching his stomach.

"Hey that was my best one" I pout making him laugh more and fall back onto his back.

I glared a little but I was still smiling "You laugh like a squirrel bring raped by a fucking horse"

He giggled a bit more "Did you get high from the sea air or something what are you laughing at" I whined.

He looked up at me "Did I tell you how pretty you look tonight" he smiled cheekily.

"Wha- um... no" I stuttered what the fuck I'm turning into Luke.

"Well you are" he said.

Smooth.

/////
Hope you liked that, sorry I haven't been updating much but I have like two more exams then I'm done so updates will be more frequent on all my books.

Until next time peace.